Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
At least it's not a pixelated print, right? haha. I was gonna stop by the mall to check them out but I was in a food coma decided to head home. I probably would've lost my food after hearing these responses lol.

At least it's not a pixelated print, right? haha. I was gonna stop by the mall to check them out but I was in a food coma decided to head home. I probably would've lost my food after hearing these responses lol.

I went into a good coma this afternoon. I went to Texas De Brazil. Went home, put my head down and voila 2.5 hours later I woke.

I'm definitely returning a pair of the Everglades. The Floral pattern definitely looks like dookie. Definitely disappointed after the SLH, BHM, XMAS and Graffiti.

I went into a good coma this afternoon. I went to Texas De Brazil. Went home, put my head down and voila 2.5 hours later I woke.

I'm definitely returning a pair of the Everglades. The Floral pattern definitely looks like dookie. Definitely disappointed after the SLH, BHM, XMAS and Graffiti.

i wonder why they went that route for the everglades.....

i finally got home. put my 2ks on ebay for $2,014 OBO :lol:

I read on the last page that the print looks bad in person, is it like the pbandj kds and the jelly swoosh? because that looked kinda bad :lol:

Yes. That was another shoe I was outraged at the aesthetics after seeing them in person. I passed on the Brazils just because it's a black based Gnutella and Jelly.

i wonder if anyone else did that number. remember when the titanium 23s dropped? people were actually paying $2323

Yeah, saw a couple at 2014.00. Don't think they're fetching that amount, but low to mid 1000's definitely.

If the gr everglades look like slapped on stickers ids will prolly be worse

Last edited:
If the gr everglades look like slapped on stickers ids will prolly worst

At least you can sort of make a wicked color combo. And you can always return them if you don't like 'em.

They really do look cheap. Like I was excited. They started with the KP and they were going to finish with a reversal of the color way.

And the only apparel I saw were the crappy Nike white and the black tee with the floral pattern. Wish they would've dropped a dri fit. At least if you're going to charge me $28-32, give me decent materials.

Last edited:
Got lucky today. Went to go play ball this afternoon and the plan was to go home shower, change and hit the mall and see if the got the Everglades in my size 13 or have them locate them at another FL in the area. So I'm halfway home and decided let me just call first and save myself some time and sure enough the had em! The girl at FL was nice enough to hold em too. Got home changed my shirt, grabbed my gift cards and bday coupon and went back out. After all was said and done I spent $140. Always liked em but wasn't planning on paying $200+ for em. Being able to save $75 bucks definitely makes it an easier purchase!

View media item 1001567

Btw that shirt posted a few pages back is dope. The white one as well. Too bad XXL is sold out :\

Last edited:
Yeah, not a fan of the clear soles. The ones on my MN are yellowing.

And HoH and FTA let me use the military discount. It all depends on the staff.

Got any pics? Mine are aren't yellowed at all as far as I can tell, a bit dirty but still extremely blue.

No. I just looked. The sole near the heel is starting to yellow. I keep them out the box. The rest of the sole is somewhat dirty. But I'm terrible at cleaning the soles of shoes,

Saw someone at serramonte mall in Daly City with what looked to be South beach XIs ID... reveal your self :nerd: lol

Back
Top Bottom