Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
As far as I could tell their wasn't a problem with NDC on my end. I was able to atc after getting the math captcha, but it did take about 15min. I eventually released them since I copped from CG for the low.

Last edited:
i'm confused about why people wouldn't just copp from sa or richards instead of fnl if you don't have a wc coupon 

i'm confused about why people wouldn't just copp from sa or richards instead of fnl if you don't have a wc coupon 
Well the money does go toward getting a WC. You can get VIP coupons from buying from FTL and Co.

The only thing I like about NDC is the shipping and returns.

I copped from DSG though.

Finally got through NDC, after being waiting in line for almost half hour... Tried using RIVAL for free 2day shipping but coupon says expires. Even though ebates showing 8/01 expiration date.

GC + 6% off ebates for the WIN......

View media item 1107731

Never ordered from SA, and there's just too many horror stories from people who use DSG... and FNL is just on a whole 'nother level of BS entirely... IMO. :lol:

Well the money does go toward getting a WC. You can get VIP coupons from buying from FTL and Co.

The only thing I like about NDC is the shipping and returns.

I copped from DSG though.
yeah, i forgot about that 
laugh.gif

Crazy story.. got my size in my cart straight away and added my promo code and checked out then I noticed it didn't even deduct the 20% so I cancelled it thinking these weren't selling quick, called ndc because my size was no longer available and they said it was sold out and someone had used my code. Lady issued me a new one and I figured let me refresh one more time and the shoe I cancelled appeared, $144 shipped ain't too shabby.

yeah, i forgot about that 
laugh.gif
There are benefits to buying from each. Cheaters and bot users can ace NDC. Coupon generators can get 20% on NDC.

And this is a crazy GR. FNL down to a few sizes. My size is in everyone's cart on FTL and Co.

Also, lol at the KD and LBJ ASGs just sitting.

I'm happy was able to get mine from Eastbay sz 11.5

I'll hv them tomorrow !!!

Just got size 11 off NDC with 15% plus ShopDiscover. Will return if they don't work out, but had to take the chance.

Back
Top Bottom