Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
wearing my wtls and man do i really hate the stewie griffin toe. almost kills the entire left shoe

Have you been looking for them at all??? Resell isn't much of anything above retail last I checked.
Its around $300 for a DS pair, and $250 is usually my budget when it comes to shoes. I dont like spending more, no matter how much I like the kicks in question.

Have you been looking for them at all??? Resell isn't much of anything above retail last I checked.
Its around $300 for a DS pair, and $250 is usually my budget when it comes to shoes. I dont like spending more, no matter how much I like the kicks in question.

Unless you don't have sales tax and it was free shipping, you would have paid more than $250 on finishline.

Would you rather buy the Kings Pride or the 10s All Stars?

I can't decide and I'm not planning to buy both.

What?! Does the shoe have a wedge or heel on it that I missed?

I don't know exactly what he meant by it, but I own both and haven't really figured out a way to wear my ASG X's without feeling like I'm wearing a shoe intended for a child.

Lol they're a really fun shoe but a bit over the top.

I don't know exactly what he meant by it, but I own both and haven't really figured out a way to wear my ASG X's without feeling like I'm wearing a shoe intended for a child.

I still have the nike tee for those but not the shoes anymore. I figured I'd get another pair for the low eventually :lol:

Whichever one makes you happier to be honest.
Can't go wrong with either.
Kings Pride
ASG 10 really pushes the boundaries of a "men's" shoe. I would go with the KP's.

Thanks for your help and opinions. Repped.

I'm still not 100% sure, but I lean towards the KP's. I would wear them way more often than the ASG 10s. ASG's are hard to combine with a fit. So KP will probably be the right choice.

KP for sure. Couldn't get past the see through vents on the asg 10.

Played in these XI's for the first time in a while. That lunarlon/zoom combo is
pimp.gif
 Better than the XX8 zoom imo. Especially the court feel

Last edited:

Lol I knew where he was going with it I was just trying to get him to not beat around the bush, I do need to get a pair for the low with the shirt, need more Houston asg stuff before I get to back logged but I got the Barkley posites A72 shirt, hat, and hoodie so no rush lol

Back
Top Bottom