Lebron Zoom Soldier 3 Dunkman Showcase (06/20 Update - More Pics!!!)

Lebron Zoom Soldier 3 Dunkman Showcase

fresh from the box...

3m

w/o 3m

front

side

sole

back w/o 3m

back w/ 3m

with matching tee

more pics...

Update 6/20 - More Pics same color with wii box, just noticed lol

those are
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DEpast

pickup post please.

Those are your grails??
doesnt matter if theyre jordans, adidas, clearance rack shoes... if you like a shoe you like em and aint nothin you can do bout that

i worked hard to find these shoes thats why they became my grails, oh and im just a starting in the sneaker game sori if it aint jordans or yeezys

was hopin for some more love...
laugh.gif
hope yall just ease up andremember that sneakers are our passion thats why were here in the first place.. this is the sneaker game not the crime game

Nobody is hating but this is belongs in the pickup thread.

And as far as a grail goes people usually look for years and years before claiming a pair as their grails.

And why were you expecting more love? It's not like these are a rare shoe. Nice looking but nothing special.

i hate the term "Grail"

but you must really love this shoe, like the 3rd post i ve seen about them from you...

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Nobody is hating but this is belongs in the pickup thread.

And as far as a grail goes people usually look for years and years before claiming a pair as their grails.

And why were you expecting more love? It's not like these are a rare shoe. Nice looking but nothing special.

, so wat if this be
longs to the pickup thread, let the nt staff delete this thread, its their job. imma do what i do u do wat u do and keep on hatin
laugh.gif

^ its not a scuff, nike defect..looks like the got some paint on it then covered it with 3m or something

scuffed or not i dont care, its not like people are gonna approach you and look at your shoes very close and say theres a "scuff". these are fire

Originally Posted by sho3tym

i hate the term "Grail"
i hate it when it's loosely used

i mean soldier 3's? it took you a really long time to find them? like what two months since the release date? I'm sorry but what?

The term grail is too loosely used nowadays. And yes i saw you post this in the sneaker pick up thread, and yet i personally had to just throw my .02$ inhere...

Back
Top Bottom