Lebron Zoom Soldier - New pics, New colors....

There is another colorway for the Fairfaxes..... nice site BTW... didnt know that the ZOOM BB PE's came in other sizes...

Billy Hoyle? Rock?

somethin about that green patent leather on the toe....makes me like 'em a lil bit
This broad sauced the hell out of me​

my team just ordered these as team shoes tonight.........the forest green ones
should be sick, im a kobe kicks guy, but i had the azgs and bron 4s
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

For anybody who picked up the Olympic colorway of the Soldier, 2 quick questions that I need some help with. Does the GR colorway have "USA Basketball" on the insoles? And, does the GR colorway have USA flags under the tongues? I would really appreciate some assistance with those 2 details, thanks so much guys!

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"

So the purple joints aren't releasing correct? I could of swore I saw them in the Eastbay catalogue about 2 months back.

EBAY

Do all do eastbay exclusives have patent toes? Especially the Wht/royal and the Wht/Blk in particular.

my royal have have patent but i think someone back has the wht/blk and its like perforated or somthin idk its not patent

the olympic colorways
pimp.gif

are these any good for guards? I recently sprained my ankles and am looking for shoes with good ankle support but light enough not to slow me down...wouldthese be any good?

Man, I really want those SVSMs but eastbay sold out of all the good sizes (size 12).

I should have jump on them when they were first up. SMH at myself hesitating.
smh.gif

^ yup eastbay has always had the dunkmans. not sure about the other ones though.

are these.....
16643611_z.jpg

the same as the one rubberbandman posted? i dont think so right? they are different shades of red....arent these the ones that Ohio State wears minus the Ohiologo?

BTW i finally played in the pair i got off a NT'er and these are amazing shoes to play indoor ball with!! GREAT GREAT Traction!! A highly recommended foranyone looking for some new balling shoes. I didnt like the look at first but for $35 VNDS shipped was a deal i couldnt pass up. Super comfy, great response,super traction, and great fit and lockdown. overall a great shoe, especially compared to my LBJ IVs (only played in the IVs once, so ill give them a go andsee if they break in well).

Back
Top Bottom