Lebron Zoom Soldier - New pics, New colors....

2yo96k9.jpg

43428ao.jpg

345lyzm.jpg

48x1rah.jpg

2q1sxtv.jpg

First and second to last ones are fresh.
May pick up a pair to ball in on sale.
4L8O15S16T23!42​

I like the olympic colorway. I need to know how these perform compared to the 20.5.5.
excuse me, miss

Woah the Dunkman colorway is very nice.

I REALLY wish the strap was removable though, I don't need that much lockdown.
laugh.gif

.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

dunkmans are fire
I've got nothing clever to say...

use code CN13276 at karmaloop.com for 20% off and 10% off every purchase afterwards!

all the colorways are pretty hot....imma wait for a comparison between these and teh 20.5.5s cause i really liked the 20.5.5s....one of my favorite ballin shoes
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

I hope that the Soldier will be as good as the 20-5-5 and even better! From the pics it looks like a very strong and stable shoe as well as supportive. May the Full length Zoom air offer great cushioning like the 20-5-5 did!

I like the black/gold shoe but nothing I would buy at retail price. Infact I still have not got one pair of the lebron 4's yet. Even on sale.

THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE I CAN SHIP NIKE ID CARDS & SNEAKERS IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA
ALL JORDAN RETRO'S ALL DEADSTOCK ALL SIZE 9 (SPIZKEZ TRUEBLUE SIZE 9 & SIZE 10.5) PURE 3 SIZE 9 RETRO 4 & 14 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION
SERIOUS BUYERS CAN E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

Those first ones are fire for sure, Im sure theyll be hard to find as everyone will want those to go w/ there other dunkmans.

Pretty cool shoes.. Any pics of the summer line of clothing? Other than the shorts, I think the tees and such have gone downhill since the line started.
Looking for Lebron 2 lows in size 15!

Still for the Hawks

I can't see these being lighter than the 20.5.5 with all those straps and such. Who designed these I wonder...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Do we have a projected rd?
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS​
James,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall,Snow,Jones,Newble,Gibson,Sasha​

Nice...
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall,Snow,Jones,Newble,Gibson,Brown,Wesley, Pollard,Pavlovic,D.Jones​

There's no use in claiming to be hard on the web...We all just smokin hats and smiley faces

Back
Top Bottom