Leesburg Outlet Mall, Yall have any luck? any Jordans?

l0uisiana

Banned
I live in Leesburg, but I hate going up there. I've been in there probably twice but never saw anything. Im about to head up there to check back, but have any of yall had any luck finding some decent shoes? Im only interested in Jordans, but I'll let yall know if I see anything.....

The place is a joke. I saw 3 team Jordans in kid sizes. This was after school started, but I dont think they get anything.......

i live in leesburg as well...landsdown. Is there any other spots around this area? I cant seem to find anythign
SHORTYPOP.POPspace

I'm tired of being SHORTYPOP, I just wanna be LATISHA.

was there yesterday, and they had the lebron ivs in the playoff color i believe, the white with the red and blue. They had the kobe 2s black and gold and the jordan xxi se in the black and red.

Nothing really else that stood out, pick up one of the two lebron 20.5.5 in a size 11 in the white.gold

The other thing i saw that stood out was, these tennis shoes that were like the pippen v where you could change the sole.

I've had pretty good luck.
I copped some cardinals, all star lebron III, and some all white XXI samples, all this year.
Also copped the womens sunset and stealth V's for $29.99, and some uptempo II samples. You just have to keep checking on a weekly basis.
Quote:
The other thing i saw that stood out was, these tennis shoes that were like the pippen v where you could change the sole.
6hfq6ap.jpg
I've been in tha shoe game for years. It made me an animal!​

i was at the leesburg outlet yesterday, they have some womans air max stuff i saw some sample air max 1's prophetdemise
SHORTYPOP.POPspace

I'm tired of being SHORTYPOP, I just wanna be LATISHA.

ha i was just comin on here to make a post about that outlet...anyone kno if they got gil zeros at the adidas store there?
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS​
ARENAS-STEVENSON-BUTLER-JAMISON-HAYWOOD​
"MY SWAG WAS PHENOMENAL" -GILBERT ARENAS​

How much were they selling CG IIIs for?
Team Economics​
From Sowell to Greenspan, we know what's up.​
AIM: vkhoj

The leesburg outlet is terrible. The Athletic house has some nice stuff, but the guy charges a little over retail sometimes, and he isn't the most personable person. (Especially if you leave without buying something)
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

^ Speaking of Athletic House,
Dude is, dont want to use his name, really arrogant, and thinks he knows everything.
He has his so called "regulars" whom he holds the shoes for.
I used to be one of his "regulars" til he charged me $20 over retail for the blue penny foams when they dropped. Needless to say, I havent been back since.

^ Oh yeah, I also got the Foams from him for $220. I want to ask him why should I buy these shoes for over retail from you, when I can go 10 miles down the road to Major, etc. and get them for retail? They have some nice stuff, but in all honesty its the kind of stuff you can get at any "boutique."
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

Quote:
it's right accross the street from that movie theater near the court house on e market st the guy was rude

Quote:
^ Speaking of Athletic House,
Dude is, dont want to use his name, really arrogant, and thinks he knows everything.
He has his so called "regulars" whom he holds the shoes for.
I used to be one of his "regulars" til he charged me $20 over retail for the blue penny foams when they dropped. Needless to say, I havent been back since.
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S
2 people using this screen name.sole lovely/mjbetch/a filipino
TEAM MAC​

^^ thats cuz he lowers the prices after a while to get rid of em. you should know that.
AIM - djshabby2004 -best way to reach me

^^ lol nahhh Matt got them on release date.
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
2 people using this screen name.sole lovely/mjbetch/a filipino​
TEAM MAC​

Paul @ Athletic House holds everything for the Skins plain and simple. The last thing I bought from him were the Penny Foams and I got into with him then about the price. I remember when he was in Herndon at Worldgate with Tony in the 90's. And I remember when he first got to Leesburg and I was telling him to have more dunks circa 2002. He was laughing saying nobody wants em blah blah. Wow was he right! SMH As far as Leesburg Outlet, you have to go on a weekly basis or personally know someone that works there to get @#%$. I have bought Homers, Jedis, Tweeds, PE's, Lightning IV's, Jordan I's from 2001, and other stuff that were UK/Europe released.
Do you really care?

I'm from Herndon... So I remember the old Worldgate days when his shop was out there... Back in HS, I got my letterman's jacket from there, and used to buy alot of shirts and hats from him too... My Dad & I were in there on the regular when I was a kid... But, whenever I'm in Leesburg, I'll pop in there and see what he has... He does still have things on the wall that you can't find in the mall... It's worth checking him out...

His place is worth checking out, but at the same time expect to recieve the Supremesque treatment. The new mgr of Leesburg Nike (who collects nothing but J's and Air Maxes) walked in there for the 1st time and Paul treated him so good that he won't be going back in there at all. Oh well it's just money that he is missing out on........
Do you really care? Cause I don't.

Back
Top Bottom