Leesburg outlet mall

any1 ever been there and kno any info or anything that they can tell me. i went past it and saw the stores and saw the nike store and 1 been there

they got good stuff..but its far and few between and it goes mega fast..at one point they were getting sb's like crazy..homers, sea crystals and even some hemp joints but that was like..last year. I haven't heard anything lately though.
========================================================================================
haters is so screwed/but i can't feel it like a flat head in a philips/don't get it twisted homie I'm no tool​

I was there today. The nike outlet had the jordan black/gold retro 1s
for $49.99. Sizes 11, 11.5, 14, and 15

The Nike outlet is trash as of right now...
Go at the beg of the year when they get new shipments of last years stuff. Thats when Im heading up again...

Quote:
The Nike outlet is trash as of right now...
Go at the beg of the year when they get new shipments of last years stuff. Thats when Im heading up again...

Wat he said

Anybody got a report on the Polo store out there??? :pimp:
pimp.gif

Alot of the polo collared shirts are on sale. There's a clearance rack where its like 15-20 then the other polos are 20-30. All of which are fire...they have solid colors/striped almost everything. They also have those teddy bear shirts on sale for 10 I think.

I think the price might of changed...I went before christmas.

[/b]

Quote:
I was there today. The nike outlet had the jordan black/gold retro 1s
for $49.99. Sizes 11, 11.5, 14, and 15
If anybody goes there, can they pick up that size 11 for me. I'll give you 80 for them.
Oh yeah, Your Post is Irrelevant, because you can't Double Dutch.

I believe all we have left are size 14+ in the Jordan I.

Honestly, don't show up expecting to find any great deals or hidden gems. We haven't had anything decent for the past six months and we don't expect to get anything good in the near future.

On another note, don't come into the store acting all tough and dissing the employees. Just because you're wearing the latest SB doesn't mean that we're going to give you any special treatment.

THAT NIKE OUTLET IS TRASH NUTHING IN THERE
On having to work on a Sunday for a TNT-aired double-header: "Man, I can't believe they are going to have us in here working on Sunday. I was going to go to church." - Sir Charles Barkley

Quote:
On another note, don't come into the store acting all tough and dissing the employees. Just because you're wearing the latest SB doesn't mean that we're going to give you any special treatment.

wow, people actually do that? I talked to this one employee in splatters once...he was pretty cool.

Sorry if I came off a little harsh. 99% of the shoeheads who come in are awesome people and nicer than any of the normal customers who come in. However, there are a few who think they're entitled to an SB Dunk every time they come in and get upset when we truly have nothing in stock.

vkhoj, that was most likely me who you chatted to previously. What shoes were you wearing at the time?

I'll be working Friday, Saturday, and Sunday this weekend, so if any of you guys stop by do say hello. I'll most likely be in some SBs or Air Maxes.

NAOW does john still work there? i dont think he comes on NT anylonger so i was just wondering....

and i know one guy on here that everyone at leesburg hates... :lol:
laugh.gif

JD, John left the Outlet last March I think. He's still in the area, he just doesn't work at the Outlet anymore.

You're the one who hooked him up with the Unkles, right?

yea that was me....i used to try and stop by whenever i was goin to Univ of Maryland since it was sort of on my way...hit up nike, polo, and burberry

Back
Top Bottom