Legal famb - Joe Mixon tape

Discussion in 'General' started by handullz, Jan 3, 2017.

1. handullz

handullz

Can he press charges? I mean... She did hit push and hit him first.

Also, did she get charged with assault? Like, how does it work when two people hit each other and one person CLEARLY washes another??

One thing is for sure... She will never in her life ever try and flex on another football player again.

Inb4 cats completely absolve ol' girl's participation and act like Mixon walked up and stole off unprovoked.

Inb4 the standard "I don't hit women" and "I don't condone hitting women" qualifiers

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  2. derryj3

derryj3

lol as if he doesn't have enough heat on him. He's already been crucified by public perception, for good reason. Yes she hit him first but damn he took it to the next level.

btw i've been arrested / took a plea deal for Domestic Violence / Simple battery myself.

3. a55a5in11

a55a5in11

People really defending him :x
    His *** walked in there when he knew there was issues and his *** walked out after he Tyson punched her. He could have easily never walked inside and he could have easily walked off when she pushed him

4. handullz

handullz

Please answer the following questions without mentioning Joe Mixon .

Should she have put her hands on him? Would this have happened if she had not put her hands on him? Did Joe Mixon pull back from hitting her the first time?

5. scrubstoreowner

scrubstoreowner

not everyone was raised equally

there are more parts of this world than I care to admit where this behavior is defended

for the foreseeable future there will be men who annihilate women.

6. blakep267

blakep267

They would likely both be charged with assault of the police were called.

Still that was kinda over the top and super fast. It's not like she delivered a haymaker to him or anything. Don't know what was said but homie just looked like he wanted to punch her from the start.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  7. yeah

yeah

:rofl:

Do you even police, bro?

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    stay lurkin likes this.
  8. blakep267

blakep267

I'm just going by the normal bar fight rules etc. when there's a brawl both you guys get arrested even if one is over the top.

Also the New York train slap guy. Both him and the girl got charged

9. jjs07

jjs07

She put her hands on him first and should have never done so.....but she posed no threat and what he did was not in self-defense. That was hard to watch.

10. jape

jape

she deserved it

equal rights

how would you act if a man slapped you?

jvthagr8 likes this.
  11. handullz

handullz

Cats gotta stop thinking these women are incapable of stuff.

This is why we will never see Rousey vs a 230 lb dude.

:smh:

12. Mark Antony

Mark Antony

The way son squared up though. Really? Keep your hands to yourself, whatever gender, but dude is certified *****.

13. jamie dimon

jamie dimon

If it was a dude who got knocked out, people would be laughing at how he's dumb to pick a fight with a football player 

handullz likes this.
  14. HEATHEN

HEATHEN

Bruh, the force of her slap wasn't anywhere near the force of the retaliatory blow.

He wild for that one.

Normally i'd agree with you, if in fact she hauled off on his *** but that clearly wasn't the case.

This dude hit her with the hand of God man.

All that said, he's a young man, who made an egregious mistake.

I don't believe he should be exempt from a football career indefinitely because of this incident however.

I don't think that's ever the solution. Stopping someone from making a living accomplishes nothing, it's stagnating.

I believe with time that maybe he can grow into a man that learned from his mistake and serves as an example to other young men. Possibly giving his time and resources to raise awareness against senseless acts of violence.

She too needs to keep her hands to herself, I'm not saying she's the angel in this incident at all.

15. HEATHEN

HEATHEN

Really, IMO unless it's two willing, mutual combatants we should frown on such instances of violence regardless of sex.

She wasn't ready, if she were a he, he wouldn't of been ready (assuming that a he in this instance would've slapped him with the same force she did).

Now if it were a dude that hauled off on Mixon and he returned the favor and ended up the victor, then that'd be fair play.

There are some frail *** dudes capable of slapping with the force of a feather, would you hit 'em with the force Mixon did in return? I wouldn't, that's OD.

16. jape

jape

i don't care about how hard she slapped him. 

she shouldn't have slapped him at all.  

so if a man slapped him like that would that man not deserve that punch?

17. tomdiginson

tomdiginson

Legally he's in the clear, but you know how the public gonna judge this. I personally wouldn't have reacted the way he did.

wavycrocket likes this.
  18. jape

jape

how is that fair?  that's ******* stupid. if a man puts his hands on you, you lay his *** out. 

you really expect someone to wait to see if he's going to swing on you before you knock his *** out?

nah

a man put his hands on me (especially my face) he better be ready.

you don't go puting your hands on people and not get ready to get knocked out

i honestly wouldn't have hit her either but she should expect some sort of retaliation when she slapped him

dman22193 likes this.
  19. HEATHEN

HEATHEN

If a man slapped me like that? I wouldn't haul off on him like that.

No way man. You have to assess the situation. He was in no danger whatsoever of being injured. By all means defend yourself, but do so intelligently and tactfully.

There were definitely better ways to handle that situation and neutralize her. Walking away would've been the optimal choice.

20. HEATHEN

HEATHEN

Depends on the man. Do I know this person? Do I know what he's capable of? If he's a stranger I will likely react first and question later. If it's someone I know and I know he's not capable of hurting me, like Mixon likely knew in that instance, I would likely react accordingly.

With a male? I'd subdue him, with a female? Walk away.