Legend Blue 11 check from Suppliedpdx

Thanks guys! They have some nicks and spots that look off, I suppose they did release a couple months ago. Just got two pairs of Georgetown 11s and they are clean as hell!

I think the sunlight really makes the sole blue. And the 23 might be the angle. Thanks for the input!

The inner midsole around the patent leather also has some nipples/peaks, and at the toe box, it almost looks like someone cut off a nipple on the leather. This pair just looks messy. 

These are legit, there were a lot of production problems with these.... I got a bunch with problems all over the place

You need some better pics bro here is an example of fakes for you and these are kids sizes. Pics I did and touched up a few months ago.

I would never pay 450 for these, probably not even 325, but now I'm debating on getting a pair from RIF LA just to know I got a legit pair. Hopefully supplied will accept a full return on these, because they sent me the wrong size!!!!

Here are some inside pics, I think the lighting changes the sole colors... Not sure what you guys think about the 23s closer up? Some videos the spacing on the 23s are VERY similar between UAs and retail. 

oh the 23 got me worried hommie..im looking at my pair right now...yours is kinda stretchy...if you wear it and it stretches then ohh..ohh...

Here's some more pics
190$? Red flag..retail price is 200..now I notice they are fakes.. Look at the stitching it's off View media item 1495728

The pictures don't really show the shoe very well, the stitching doesn't concern me, it looks perfect, which is one reason why people say "it helps to have the retail and UA side by side, both in person."

But anyway I know the shoe retails for 200, this shoe was suppose to come with the top of the box missing, which is why the price reduction. They didn't even send me any of the box though, and the wrong shoe size, which is why I am gonna try to send them back...

In the blue tag in the middle of tongue, your pair, the stitching has a darker blue

In the blue tag in the middle of tongue, your pair, the stitching has a darker blue
It's the same color as the jumpman jordan tag, like I said, lighting and slightly poor picture quality is to blame for this, I think.

Last edited:
Search "SoleyGhost Reveals the Verdict on Jim Jones' Ray Allen 11's" Disregard the whole Jim Jones part of the video. IMO this is one of the best explanations of how to legit check retro 11's 

Suppliedpdx has been called numerous of times for selling fakes, just because they have 500k followers mean NOTHING

Back
Top Bottom