Legend of Zelda fans come in Vol. Official Timeline

Never realized the originial Zelda was so late in the timeline

My only wish is that they would make a Zelda that wasnt stupid easy and for little kids. Give me a challenge please

Never realized the originial Zelda was so late in the timeline
My only wish is that they would make a Zelda that wasnt stupid easy and for little kids. Give me a challenge please
For real Ocarina, The Oracles and Link's Awakening had me stumped for days as a kid and later on when iwas older.

Heard that SS was pretty easy, just has a very long storyline.

This from that new book that is coming out? I think it was called Hyrule History or something. Saw a pre-order for it a while back

Dope. :nthat:

Legend of Zelda series is one of my favorite game series of all time.

-Drew

Best video game series ever
pimp.gif
Ocarina of Time is the GOAT

This is appreciated, the only thing I knew about the timeline was that Skyward Sword was first. Its a pretty good game it is way too easy though

Last edited:
pimp.gif

This is appreciated, the only thing I knew about the timeline was that Skyward Sword was first. Its a pretty good game it is way too easy though
This. Ocarina of Time
pimp.gif

Skyward Sword pissed me off with how easy it was. I didn't bother finishing it
mean.gif

i doubt the creators ever conceived a timeline for these games. They probably had no clue it would evolve into the monster it is today. This official timeline just seems like theyre making it up as they go. Interesting nonetheless though. One of the best series of all time. That soundtrack played during the video is awesome too.

Ocarina of Time is top 5 DOA.

the only two i really killed a lot of time with is link to the past and ocarina of time... other than that i only wasted a couple hours on SS before i got busy and didn't bother. Haven;t really touched another one.

Zelda is probably my favorite video game series with Halo coming in at a close 2nd, although you can't really compare the two. I've played and beaten every game to 100% completion except for the first 2, Oracle of Seasons, Minish Cap, and Skyward Sword. None of the Nintendo DS games either. And aren't Four Swords/Adventures not like the traditional Zelda games? Any recommendations on which one to play next? I have the hardware to play any of them besides the DS games.

pimp.gif

word contemplating buying a Wii U when the next Zelda game is released

Was playing Ocarina of Time yesterday. Man I'd pay anything for a next-gen version of that

Zelda was my first NES game ever. I remember going to Toys-R-Us with my Dad and picking it out on my birthday. I was so excited to to see the gold box and cartridge. I played the game obsessively beat it 15+ times. I even beat it once without dying.

I still remember where every single dungeon/item was. I could never beat the reverse world though...

Dark/Demon Souls is essentially what the Original Zelda would be if it was made now.

I have no problem with what Nintendo is doing with Zelda but I wish they would go back to the roots.

The original LoZ was ahead of it's time by DECADES. It's easily the most important video game in history. 

i doubt the creators ever conceived a timeline for these games. They probably had no clue it would evolve into the monster it is today. This official timeline just seems like theyre making it up as they go.
Ocarina of Time is top 5 DOA.

Yep to all of this.

Yep to all of this.
No. LoZ was always planned to be a epic.
In any case, the creators maintain that the series has a set timeline, but due to the poor translation protocols in the 1990s and the constant debate over what counts as being canonical, the publicly available information is disputed and may not be reconciled any time soon. Eiji Aonuma has stated that he will do his best to connect the games together and hopefully reveal the timeline someday, and both he and Shigeru Miyamoto have publicly stated there is a master document containing the timeline.

Back
Top Bottom