Legit and price check on Shanghai 1s please

Thanks in advance.

Unsure of pricing.. OG none.. just shoes which have normal toe box creasing and a small scuff on left shoe according to seller...

914179f3cd.jpg

df014bf5c2.jpg

2734fe6e43.jpg

e4190673aa.jpg

232c84886c.jpg

c6f1b8952d.jpg

Last edited:

I am 50/50 on these. Ask seller for pics of the box, sometimes that helps.
rep box haha :\
Not legit. Widows peaks on heels are a dead givesway
hmm didnt really look like widows peaks to me.. and thought that this specific release may have been like this (like '01 breds/royals).. one thing that looked weird to me idk .. is the toe box.. the black part looks too high

hmm didnt really look like widows peaks to me.. and thought that this specific release may have been like this (like '01 breds/royals).. one thing that looked weird to me idk .. is the toe box.. the black part looks too high
I just looked closer at your pics and noticed the toe box is messed up, midsoles are misshaped, wings logo ls not in the right spot, the pattern on the side panels is screwed up, and those are defiantly widows peaks on the back which should not be there. This pair is a no go

compare yours to this pic of a legit pair. see the differences?

I just looked closer at your pics and noticed the toe box is messed up, midsoles are misshaped, wings logo ls not in the right spot, the pattern on the side panels is screwed up, and those are defiantly widows peaks on the back which should not be there. This pair is a no go

compare yours to this pic of a legit pair. see the differences?
mhm knew price was too good to be true, thanks a lot :smile:

Back
Top Bottom