Legit check 11 Cement 3

Got almost to good of deal on these need some solid opinions on if they're legit

Cement 1.jpg CEMENT 2.jpg CEMENT 3.jpg CEMENT 5.jpg CEMENT 4.jpg

Thank you for your feed back. Got these DS off ebay for $240 thought it was to good to be true but took a chance.

9/10 if they got the tag theyre authentic
The tag ? You mean the hang tag ?

If that's what you're referring to, and you may be right in this particular case, you really need to look at multiple areas of each shoe to determine whether it's authentic or fake. I say this because I've seen people go to great lengths to make a shoe appear authentic including a genuine receipt, genuine box, even genuine insoles and I'm sure genuine hang tags. The fakes being produced are getting better every single month to the point that some are damn near a 1:1.

Some factories are producing fakes using the exact same or genuine materials. Try authenticating accurately from photos with a shoe like that. It's super tough & you need to be a detective.

You should look up the product code on the jordan tag inside the shoe. If nothing shows up its likely fake or unauthentic

You should look up the product code on the jordan tag inside the shoe. If nothing shows up its likely fake or unauthentic
This would only work for the cheaper fakes. The better fakes will use the same numbers, tags, even come with fake the receipts, etc. etc.

Back
Top Bottom