legit check 1989 og jordan military 4

View media item 469208the tongue is what really is bothering me. Not sure if the patches are supposed to be that high? But then again they're ogs so I don't really know. Can someone help me out. I can post more pics.

Last edited:
the tongue tag bothers me too, it wasnt supposed to be so high up.
the inside tag also bothers me, because it's supposed to be the 'format' that was used on the OG AJ V and not the OG AJ IV
could it have been during the transition of tags between the OG AJ IV to the AJ V. possible, yes.
But, I need more pics, I see other things that look like red flags, but your pics are so blurrrry, and insiufficent pics.

Last edited:
the tongue tag bothers me too, it wasnt supposed to be so high up.
the inside tag also bothers me, because it's supposed to be the 'format' that was used on the OG AJ V and not the OG AJ IV
could it have been during the transition of tags between the OG AJ IV to the AJ V. possible, yes.
But, I need more pics, I see other things that look like red flags, but your pics are so blurrrry, and insiufficent pics.
Sorry about the quality of the pics, I uploaded them through my phone that's why they're so blurry. But I have seen a pic of an authentic Og military 4s and it looks the same let me see if I can find it again. And if u go on eBay and search 1989 Jordan 4 in men's shoes u will find it. Can u please do that? Because if I upload the pics from my phone they will be blurry like these.

Back
Top Bottom