Legit check 2009 space jams

Someone is saying these are fake because the pods on the bottom. I've compared them to another pair of my 11s and my concords look the same.

I'm sure this is just another great flaw of the space jams. I had a lot of pairs of these when they came out and remember asking myself how some of these even made it thru inspection.
View media item 1814303

misaligned white dot on the bottom doesn't mean much, no shoes are perfect. looks okay to me as well. got a pic of the box top? 

I agree with you. The concords and space jams both had common flaws. My concords have the same issue and I personally bought them from foot locker. I remember clearly when the space jams came out and I was driving all over the place buying every pair I could find and severa had this issue, glue issues, parts of the soft white area that should have been trimmed away better. Not sure with this remastering and way higher price tags jordans have these days if the quality has gotten better but people need to remember before calling shoes fake that jb quality was crap on these. If you got a perfect pair then you were one of the lucky ones. I bought over 20 pairs from all over my area because if you remember these did not sell out right away like today. Here in Texas I was finding them in retail stores up to 5 days after release. I had to sell them and wish I wouldn't have but I don't see how some passed the inspections but that was we had to deal with. This pair is in storage and I'll get them out and take more pics but it would be nice to get some more opinions from knowledgable members. Thanks

Anyone else have a pair with this sole issue? Only one shoe is off could this have just been jb quality?

Back
Top Bottom