Legit check- Air Jordan 13 Low Black/Blue Used

Joined Jun 14, 2008
I have been searching all over for a pair of these and I finally found someone with them. I want to make sure they are legit because I don't want to getburned.
All help is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.....

Joined Feb 19, 2008
If I was searching for these 13's for that long, I would request a tagged pic of the toungue tag and bottom of the shoe so you can see the "cell"hologram. From these vague pics, I would say legit based on the shape, leather texture, and box tag. But definitely get more pics. Hope that helps and goodluck!

Mactastic4167

formerly mac4167
Joined Nov 15, 2008
100% legit, get tagged pics if you desire but those are without a doubt legit. goodluck and congrats

babyjs23

Staff member
Joined May 3, 2009
I agree with everyone, you wil need to get tagged and dated pics to get an accurate check. Get pics especially of the inner tag on the tongue. There are a lotof fakes that look exactly like the real J's.

Joined Apr 8, 2009
congrats those are still looking good, havn't seen a pair of these in hella days.
they are 100% legit and good luck on getting them, but just get tagged pics to be more positive that they are the ones you are going to get.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now