Legit Check: Air Jordan 3 88

Jumpman and elephant print look off, but jumpman COULD be explained by the angle the picture was taken, and the elephant print COULD be quality control/defect. Never owned a pair of 88s so my own legit check was just pictures and video. No assumptions please, or "shiny leather" comments, as the picture was obviously taken with flash.

47e76b047355818dbb96b09303c82f7c.png

2cee890b2fcc1d5f4a64147d6f281546.png

1fdb945264bd4eb0717cafcbed2a18f6.png

ed0bc84a600cc58f9f57682401f137a8.png

EDIT: The seller just showed me the Jumpman on the tongue through his webcam, even though his webcam is worse quality than his camera. Here is the picture I took of the jumpman at a regular angle. 

65ce89b38925186987d9834f3d20b234.png

No longer looks like a split lol

ask for the sizetag in the shoe. it has the production dates and all that.. 
Can it seriously not be judged for authenticity without showing the sizetag? He is offline right now, and will be online tomorrow. Really would like a couple answers by then. 

Can it seriously not be judged for authenticity without showing the sizetag? He is offline right now, and will be online tomorrow. Really would like a couple answers by then. 
WELL MR WHAT DO YOU THINK IT IS? LEGIT OR NOT HUH? HUH? HUH? 

WELL MR WHAT DO YOU THINK IT IS? LEGIT OR NOT HUH? HUH? HUH? 
What? I was not being rude, I simply asked does the size tag play a huge role in determining if they were real or fake. I assume the fakes could also have a identical size tag with all the numbers and dates. No need to go hostile/full ******

What? I was not being rude, I simply asked does the size tag play a huge role in determining if they were real or fake. I assume the fakes could also have a identical size tag with all the numbers and dates. No need to go hostile/full ******
Nice using ****** 
laugh.gif
 Also yes the size tag can play a role in this case. The print looks a bit off to me on the front. 

Nice using ****** 
laugh.gif
 Also yes the size tag can play a role in this case. The print looks a bit off to me on the front. 
Yea I mentioned that. But I received a pair of BC3 directly from Nike and the print was off like that, and alot of people say it has happened to them too. I was told by Nike I could either return them or keep them. Of course I wasn't going to return them because it would be harder to get a "perfect" pair. Resold them after that. 

On webcam, when I saw it, it didn't look as off as in these pictures though. Angle and flash could have made it look like that. 

Yea I mentioned that. But I received a pair of BC3 directly from Nike and the print was off like that, and alot of people say it has happened to them too. I was told by Nike I could either return them or keep them. Of course I wasn't going to return them because it would be harder to get a "perfect" pair. Resold them after that. 

On webcam, when I saw it, it didn't look as off as in these pictures though. Angle and flash could have made it look like that. I 
I've got a pair wc3 88 but the print wasnt looking like that. I'd say b-grade 

It looks like the stitching is too deep all around. EP is off for sure. The right Jumpman looks freakin' hilarious. That webcam shot looks exactly like the one on the left.

These are super suspect. B-grade if not fake.

Back
Top Bottom