Legit Check Air Jordan 3 Retro 88 (2013 re-release)

Greetings Everyone,

Can you help me authenticate this one? Thank you.

Last edited:
No worries! Enjoy those, they look like a nice looking pair. Definitely nothing wrong with these.

On this side, is it normal to see the stitch behind the lace loops? Also, the perforations are slanted on this side when it's straight on the other side, is that normal? I'm also looking at the stick by the logo feet, it's crooked, is that a normal mess up, as in is that acceptable? My infrared 3's seem to have less flaws than the 88's I received today. But my 88's resemble this one in a way and I thought mine was fake. It still may be, I see too many flaws with the threading only. Maybe i just pick at everything.

You're good. Not every pair is gonna have stitching look exactly the same. Especially nowadays. Just as long as it's the correct stitching which in this case, it is.

On this side, is it normal to see the stitch behind the lace loops? Also, the perforations are slanted on this side when it's straight on the other side, is that normal? I'm also looking at the stick by the logo feet, it's crooked, is that a normal mess up, as in is that acceptable? My infrared 3's seem to have less flaws than the 88's I received today. But my 88's resemble this one in a way and I thought mine was fake. It still may be, I see too many flaws with the threading only. Maybe i just pick at everything.
For what I know, threading should not overlap each other.

Again. You're good. I have the same thing going on with my BC3's. Mine have even worse flaws and they're from FTL. Don't sweat it.

my tiff dunk's midsole (from NDC) - stitching is known to be off from time to time

Ok, because I was thinking this and mine were possibly B-grades, which of course isn't fake, just some flaws. But I def think mine is fake. I compared the quality to my infrared 23's and they're far better quality than the 88's I have, smh.
These were the ones I copped http://www.ebay.com/itm/111301601112?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

So side by side the 88's look legit next to the infrareds.

Here you can see the quality stitching on the infrared under the lace loops.

Now look how bad it looks in the same area on the 88's. Also, there's 2 thread holes at the start that has no threads. I've never seen B-grades, so i'd assume this was either fake or a B-grade.

Ok, because I was thinking this and mine were possibly B-grades, which of course isn't fake, just some flaws. But I def think mine is fake. I compared the quality to my infrared 23's and they're far better quality than the 88's I have, smh.

These were the ones I copped http://www.ebay.com/itm/111301601112?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

So side by side the 88's look legit next to the infrareds.
View media item 877567

Here you can see the quality stitching on the infrared under the lace loops.
View media item 877566

Now look how bad it looks in the same area on the 88's. Also, there's 2 thread holes at the start that has no threads. I've never seen B-grades, so i'd assume this was either fake or a B-grade.
View media item 877565

You can't compare the WC3's and the Infrared 23's because they're two different shoes. The perforations are made differently on both among other things.

Scratch that, just peeped the eBay listing, your pair is 100% legit. Keep in mind, these shoes aren't hand made by jesus, they're going to have flaws.

Scratch that, just peeped the eBay listing, your pair is 100% legit. Keep in mind, these shoes aren't hand made by jesus, they're going to have flaws.
Thanks man, I was hoping they were since dude had 100% feedback, but you never know. I took the pics before I saw this other message. I'll still post em.

Need a level shot of the tongues, elephant print below the heeltab, toe box, etc.

Back
Top Bottom