LEGIT check AJ 11 concords 2011

[h1]Guys please help me check these pairs of AJ11 Concords if these are legit or not.. thanks![/h1][h1]Please explain to me why it is legit or not...[/h1]

The shape of the heel and the jumpman look good as with the toung. I'd say LEGIT. Check the product number on the inside to see if it is the real concord 11 number by using google.

is this one your looking for bro? is it legit? one thing i notice is the tongue color is lighter compared to the mesh. i saw this stuff on other pair but is it legit?

thank you very much for the reply! :smile:

more comments please!!!

is this one your looking for bro? is it legit? one thing i notice is the tongue color is lighter compared to the mesh. i saw this stuff on other pair but is it legit?

thank you very much for the reply! :smile:

more comments please!!!

Looks legit to me 23 is spaced ball is between the 23. soles are icy. The tongue tag is third space. the carbon fiber looks legit. Heel point looks good. Looks legit IMO bro.

thanks bro! is sole being icy a good thing or a bad thing? isnt better if they are yellowish? tia

On the concords it can vary and is hard to tell sometimes because they are not that old. But one way I could tell was on the sole toe cap. On GM or fake pair you can see straight through the sole to the black patent leather on a legit pair you can't see through the sole toe cap to the patent leather.

Everything is ok but IDK if you all notice that the plastic cover with "XI" logo should be see-thru or slightly transparent
happy.gif

beside the transparent film, everything is good bro? 

Last edited:
On the concords it can vary and is hard to tell sometimes because they are not that old. But one way I could tell was on the sole toe cap. On GM or fake pair you can see straight through the sole to the black patent leather on a legit pair you can't see through the sole toe cap to the patent leather.
thanks for the info bro.. so with you can tell if its gm or fake? in your opinion, is this legit? tia :smile:

IMO I think it's legit.

1. 23 on the back looks good not stretched any there is a nice space between both numbers.

2. Jump man looks good and the ball is between the 2 and 3.

3. Patent leather looks good nice and smooth.

4. Tongue tag is third lace hole.

5. Carbon fiber is on point.

6. Heel point looks good.

7. Sole toe cap isn't transparent where your able to see patent leather through it. Unlike GM or fakes you can see patent leather.

Every thing checks out bro. Good lookin shoe enjoy.

IMO I think it's legit.

1. 23 on the back looks good not stretched any there is a nice space between both numbers.

7. Sole toe cap isn't transparent where your able to see patent leather through it. Unlike GM or fakes you can see patent leather.

Thank you so much shoegamenutz for the very helpful tips :smile: about icy sole with yellowing, legit to you? last question :smile: haha tia!

Like I said yellowing on concords can vary because they are really not that old. Some can have yellow and some might not depending on the care that was takin with them.

IMO I think it's legit.

This is what most guys quote as legit check points but  I would not be stringent on #2 and #6 coz I've seen retail pair that has the ball not perfectly lining between the space of the '23', could be a lil off up or down but not that much. Heel point really depends, some are not that sharp,and some has one shoe looking good and the other suboptimal.All QC issues.

This is what most guys quote as legit check points but  I would not be stringent on #2 and #6 coz I've seen retail pair that has the ball not perfectly lining between the space of the '23', could be a lil off up or down but not that much. Heel point really depends, some are not that sharp,and some has one shoe looking good and the other suboptimal.All QC issues.
thanks ajkickz! you think the yellowing of the soles are important?

Back
Top Bottom