Legit Check Concords

Need to know what you think
70df3bcc_IMG_1581.jpeg
23b52f03_IMG_1583.jpeg
9255aae4_IMG_1584.jpeg
ffbcbea9_IMG_1585.jpeg

goin with replicas man...

High cut to PL on heel

Should be at least some minor yellowing around pods by now IDK how you stored them.

23 also looks a little squashed IMO

no MSRP sticker on box

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I dont believe it.. I did that exact thing with mine.. I was pretty bummed when i broke them out for the first time..The yellowing was not bad at all - but still noticeable 100% especially around the concord colored traction pods...Honestly i have not seen a release day pair that dosent have it a little.. I would be mad skeptical but do you. 

Those are legit

timmy thinks if you shoes are not turning yellow they are fakes. pssst timmy in three years you are not going to be able to tell because these will have turned yellow.

I love how you think high cut PL means they are fake, this is not true at all. FACT JB has low quality standards, hell they are made by 13 year old kids.

Carbon is real

3rd laces looks right

right size shoe strings 

box cover is legit

tissue papper is legit

Timmy is not Legit.

I have a DS pair I got from finishline myself and they have no yellowing at all.
please post a picture for me but the damn receipt in it. There are at lot of people on hear that do not believe this is possible and i would love to show them this link

Those are legit

timmy thinks if you shoes are not turning yellow they are fakes. pssst timmy in three years you are not going to be able to tell because these will have turned yellow.

I love how you think high cut PL means they are fake, this is not true at all. FACT JB has low quality standards, hell they are made by 13 year old kids.

Carbon is real

3rd laces looks right

right size shoe strings 

box cover is legit

tissue papper is legit

Timmy is not Legit.
Really? Ok fam.. The shoes will yellow differently than the GM pairs fool! I understand JBs quality standards pretty good, and know they have gotten much worse latley I have been collecting since 93 or so I have seen a huge decline in quality over the years.. 1 problem would lead me to think MF defect.. 2-more almost ALWAYS= fake.. Its just they way it is man. dont hate me hate the game. If you wanna wear fake J's do you... But dont come on here trying to sell others on your dumbness.. these shoes should be 4 yrs old and you dont think there should be minor yellowing? PLEASE... SMH.. Do you still believe in Santa Claus to homie?

Last edited:
I have a DS pair I got from finishline myself and they have no yellowing at all.
Where are you located?.. I cant say anything about drier climates bc i dont really know.. but in NY, PA, DE, MD,VA...your RD pairs would show some yellowing IMO.

Last edited:
Two things bother me about the shoe. The heel where the sole is supposed to point up barely gets over the heel. That is supposed to be higher. And the CF has an uneven texture to it from what looks like the glue. It's supposed to be a smooth texture. And the pattern doesn't have the boxed look, more circular.

This is an authentic pair on RD.
View media item 446489Don't get me wrong, no yellowing is a huge red flag but you claim that it's possible so I had to use other reasons.

That pair does remind me of mentalkicks pairs. Now those pairs are just sold through other markets and people can't tell the difference. Bro the black waves on your box aren't even aligned. That never happens with authentic pairs.

Last edited:
Thanks Knights. I actually took them to finishline yesterday and they confirmed they are legit. I'm in a very dry climate in Cali.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom