Legit check for 2011 True Blue 3s GS

Status
Not open for further replies.
legit. is it me or in that fourth pic, the blue part of the sole seems to curve it goes like this------------ and then it dip's. Nice nails

Yeah I know exactly what you're talking about. Thought maybe its the angle of the pic? But also, does it seem like the spacing in AIR is not even? Or should we attribute that to the angle of the pic as well...

Or maybe I've just been staring at them too long that my eyes are playing tricks..,

Or maybe I've just been staring at them too long that my eyes are playing tricks..,
laugh.gif
nope the blue sole takes a dip. i mean ur holding the sneaker up right so it was proabably manufactred that way. the air sign look s good to me

Faux as in fake, wannabe, illegitimate [emoji]128556[/emoji] Oh you mean it's just a mess up on Nikes part but still legit?

Im saying they are both legit.. the top has a KFL sticker on the box.. Kids Foot Locker.. just a manf defect on that one heel for sure. 

Sweet. You guys are the best[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji]
And the 2nd pair, even with one elephant print looking slightly different than the other?

that box is legit, probably put less effort into making good quality GS, sticker is legit

I dont trust that nail polish

lol that ain't me. I thought the same thing tho...colors a little scandalous. But too late cuz I just bought em[emoji]128556[/emoji]
And yeah, seller confirmed heel defect. Oh well it is what it is.
'Ppreciate you guys helping a chic validate her kicks [emoji]128522[/emoji] good lookin' out [emoji]9996[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom