Legit check for Jordan 13 he got game

So you are saying the shoe is fake based upon a typo on a box label? This is not the first time this has ever happened.  Jordna 2000 infra VIs.

Shape is off? Looks fine to me.  Glue on the insole?  Lets just agree to disagree.

Look at the legit one 

Both the glue or the numbers are different with the FAKEs
  Look they are made in factories by humans that change how they do things.  Just because bob ona tuesday puts vertical lines of glue on the insole compared to bill on a friday with horizontal lines does not make thm  fake shoes.

You guys look too hard at these shoes.  In manufacturing, things will never be the exact same.  Shift to shift person to person they will all do things there own way.  And yes, still make it to retail.  Even people that work for factories that are paid by nike. 

Unless TBrixx works in a factory that understands the ins/outs of how  a product gets made, its hard to justify how Brixx would know what to make of the current thread arguement. 

Personally I couldn't fail a pairs of kicks based on the glue lines on an insole. This could easily be bc the shoes were produced in a different factory possibly, or as stated this could be a random occurrence..However the box label being off does worry me a bit on this case.Yes this has happened once or twice over the years but this is the first instance I've seen it on a pair of these..I feel like we would have seen a few more pairs of these typoed labels in here since release day. Have you tried to research online for other typoed pairs and figure out where they were purchased? To me the shoes look ok at first glance but tbere are only a couple pix to judge from and these guys are getting pretty good plus they've had 3+ years to correct the known tells. Personally I'd return them but that's just me.. These labels are mass printed, it's highly unlikely we wouldn't have seen at least 1 more instance of this out of the million legit pairs out there.

Back
Top Bottom