Legit Check for Shanghai Shen 5s China Exclusive

check for the stamp inside the box, if there isn't any then probably fake. every single pair nike shoes release in china MUST HAVE stamp inside the box since this retro only release in china only so it should be has a stamp.

check for the stamp inside the box, if there isn't any then probably fake. every single pair nike shoes release in china MUST HAVE stamp inside the box since this retro only release in china only so it should be has a stamp.

incorrect...

all 90% of my shoes are from NDC and a couple from eastbay and FNL

not all of them have a stamp....

need more pix to be 100%..Collars, toe boxs, lace holders.. I for one think they are legit homie.. The million dollar question is how much did you pay or is he asking?..

I posted the picture with the stamp inside the box sir.

Thank you for responding to this thread.

need more pix to be 100%..Collars, toe boxs, lace holders.. I for one think they are legit homie.. The million dollar question is how much did you pay or is he asking?..
They are legit, we got it from a store in china in Yanxing. I paid 700 for it

There is a review on youtube about this super replica, the net on the shoes is to shiny compare to the authentic ones..sorry bro but you paid to much for a replica.

what can you say about mjfly1981's opinion?

these are perfectly legit not replica !! see if u provide good enough pictures it will be more easily to do legit check

YOUR PAIRS ARE FINE I CAN GUARANTEE THAT!

your pairs are from YAXIN SPORTS , one of famous sneaker consigment shop store in China (similar with Flight Club NY)

these are perfectly legit not replica !! see if u provide good enough pictures it will be more easily to do legit check

YOUR PAIRS ARE FINE I CAN GUARANTEE THAT!

your pairs are from YAXIN SPORTS , one of famous sneaker consigment shop store in China (similar with Flight Club NY)
Yes, I know. I am just trying to separate the ones who knows their shoes and the one who thinks they know their shoes.

You definitely know yours and mr Timmy

Thank you for responding.

what can you say about mjfly1981's opinion?
He dosent know what the H he is talking about.. The kids got 30 posts under his belt.. I for one think he should fall back and do some HW or not comment on what he is unsure of..

Nice cop by the way.. Im suprised they still ran you $700 in China....

If you feel we helped or passed your test.. Thumbs up.

Last edited:

He dosent know what the H he is talking about.. The kids got 30 posts under his belt.. I for one think he should fall back and do some HW or not comment on what he is unsure of..

Nice cop by the way.. Im suprised they still ran you $700 in China....

If you feel we helped or passed your test.. Thumbs up.
He is probably trying to just post as much as he can and build some rep while doing that. Forgive the kid for his lack of knowledge.

You did well sir timmy, even before I told it was from a number resell store you nailed the modifiers.

These are legit my man, the netting looks good. I copped mine from chingchongjetli and he notified me that the replicas have the clear netting, I seen comparisons with other ones. So I seen some fakes at the nike dunk exchange, their netting is clear. Funny cuz they also had the infrared Vs which was a dead giveaway.

These are legit my man, the netting looks good. I copped mine from chingchongjetli and he notified me that the replicas have the clear netting, I seen comparisons with other ones. So I seen some fakes at the nike dunk exchange, their netting is clear. Funny cuz they also had the infrared Vs which was a dead giveaway.
Thank you for letting us know. That is an added info on how to spot replicas.

On another note fakes do not have the spotting on the insoles. Also make sure that the sticker that is shown in your picture is on both shoes. As well as the netting must mot be clear. From my understanding their is another update on fakes that have been getting better with some of these improvements that I have clarified. Make sure they have a reciept and buy from a reputable person. Stay away from big cartel sites.

Back
Top Bottom