Legit Check grape V 5 2013

Just checking on a pair of grapes i just picked up. Date on size tag says 12/11/12 12/20/12. Also on the inside of one the twenty thirteen isnt as bold as the other.View media item 447183
GALLERY]
View media item 447168

What do you mean the 2013 isn't as bold as the other? The other pair you have? It should be bold. If it looks like a light stamp it's a red flag. The stamping should be bold.

The other shoe. The right is bolder than the left. Its not lightly stamped but you can see a slight difference

would they be fake based off of that though? My military blue , fire red and cement 4's have a slight difference in the stamp as well and they were all bought at champs release day.

would they be fake based off of that though? My military blue , fire red and cement 4's have a slight difference in the stamp as well and they were all bought at champs release day.
You just answered that for yourself if you personally got them from champs and they all look different and this looks like one of them id say your fine

Ok but everything else looks fine correct? I cant really see anything wrong with them myself

Alright im just trippin. Just would be very upset if they were fake I just wanted more peoples opinion. Thanks.

I felt good about them just figured id ask some people who have more knowledge than I do

Back
Top Bottom