legit check guys, black cement 3.

Joined Apr 28, 2013
Look real to me, however if u have a pic of the size tag that would help tremendously.

Joined Jun 1, 2013
That box is the 2011 box, not the CDP box.  Get a pic of the size tag, like dude said before.

Joined Jul 6, 2013
Okay guys i got the pics but I am on the phone can't upload but it has dates on it " 05/24/11 136064-010 06/13/11" what does it mean?

Joined Jun 1, 2013
Well, that is a 2011 pair not a CDP pair.  If he is telling you it is a CDP pair, then there's something clearly fishy with the transaction. 

Seems like a lot of hassle even if they are legit.

I'd pass.

Joined Jul 6, 2013
no he didn't tell me they are  from cdp pack , my friend told me they are but don't quote him on it.

Last edited:
Joined Jul 6, 2013
I am ready to pay for them, but i would still wait for you guys to comment on the tag. I don't know anything about the tag, let me know if that tag looks alright for you guys.

Joined Jun 1, 2013
From what I can see, the prod dates look ok.

The pic is cut off where the upc number is though.

Joined Jun 25, 2013
is the price sticker supposed to be on the lid of the box? does the location of the sticker even matter? lol. they look legit

Joined Jun 1, 2013
is the price sticker supposed to be on the lid of the box? does the location of the sticker even matter? lol. they look legit
Not sure what you mean bro. 

I was referring to the UPC on the size tag of the tongue which I was trying to compare with mine.

Either way, this thread is old.  I'm sure he's purchased them by now, and is probably wearing them as we speak...

Joined Jun 25, 2013
Not sure what you mean bro. 

I was referring to the UPC on the size tag of the tongue which I was trying to compare with mine.

Either way, this thread is old.  I'm sure he's purchased them by now, and is probably wearing them as we speak...
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/486454/ this one bro. should it be on the box lid? anyways its just the sticker.

imo, upcs can be different. yeah bro he might already be rockin that pair already

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now