legit check guys, black cement 3.

Look real to me, however if u have a pic of the size tag that would help tremendously.

That box is the 2011 box, not the CDP box.  Get a pic of the size tag, like dude said before.

Okay guys i got the pics but I am on the phone can't upload but it has dates on it " 05/24/11 136064-010 06/13/11" what does it mean?

Well, that is a 2011 pair not a CDP pair.  If he is telling you it is a CDP pair, then there's something clearly fishy with the transaction. 

Seems like a lot of hassle even if they are legit.

I'd pass.

no he didn't tell me they are  from cdp pack , my friend told me they are but don't quote him on it.

Last edited:
I am ready to pay for them, but i would still wait for you guys to comment on the tag. I don't know anything about the tag, let me know if that tag looks alright for you guys.

From what I can see, the prod dates look ok.

The pic is cut off where the upc number is though.

is the price sticker supposed to be on the lid of the box? does the location of the sticker even matter? lol. they look legit

is the price sticker supposed to be on the lid of the box? does the location of the sticker even matter? lol. they look legit
Not sure what you mean bro. 

I was referring to the UPC on the size tag of the tongue which I was trying to compare with mine.

Either way, this thread is old.  I'm sure he's purchased them by now, and is probably wearing them as we speak...
laugh.gif

Not sure what you mean bro. 

I was referring to the UPC on the size tag of the tongue which I was trying to compare with mine.

Either way, this thread is old.  I'm sure he's purchased them by now, and is probably wearing them as we speak...
laugh.gif
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/486454/ this one bro. should it be on the box lid? anyways its just the sticker.

imo, upcs can be different. yeah bro he might already be rockin that pair already

Back
Top Bottom