Legit Check Help: 2016 Space Jam 11s

NTers,
Can I please get a LC on these Space Jam 11s, everything seems real to me after doing some research online. I need a second opinion for peace of mind. Of course thumbs up given to everyone who can help! thank you.
SJ1.JPG
SJ2.JPG
SJ3.JPG
SJ4.JPG
SJ5.JPG
SJ6.JPG
SJ7.JPG
SJ8.JPG
SJ9.JPG
SJ10.JPG

you guys sure it's legit? what are some of the details and signs on the shoe that stand out that makes it legit? I want to be extra sure lol.

these look good and legit to me.

nowadays its really tough to tell, but usually theres a difference in the color of the soles. the fakes have a lighter blue to clear like sole. yours have a fairly deep blue

check out fake_education on IG for comparison pics

Your peaks are there, along with correct pl height. White lining. The outsole is a blue tint that's just right. Not too blue and not too clear. The 45 stitching looks on point not sloppy. They appear to be factory laced which is very hard to replicate. Believe me I have tried lol. Your left and right cf is different which is common on these. Without doubt they are real.

Your peaks are there, along with correct pl height. White lining. The outsole is a blue tint that's just right. Not too blue and not too clear. The 45 stitching looks on point not sloppy. They appear to be factory laced which is very hard to replicate. Believe me I have tried lol. Your left and right cf is different which is common on these. Without doubt they are real.

I 100% agree with you about the factory laced lol. I was just telling my buddy earlier too that no way these were ever tried on and theyre completely DS because the seller I bought it from could not had tried it on and re-factory laced it, it was too good of a job and it was nice firmly factory laced, especially from my experience with other Jordans. Thanks JRepp23 JRepp23 for the LC ! appreciate it.

you guys sure it's legit? what are some of the details and signs on the shoe that stand out that makes it legit? I want to be extra sure lol.
The stitching and overall quality of the sneakers from what I see are legit. Jumpman on point, looks 100% normal, peaks on the kicks are perfect, color is perfect. Legit without a doubt.

Back
Top Bottom