Legit Check Infrared VI

A friend of mine been looking for these forever. I'm trying to help him out to see if these look legit because I don't want him to buy fakes. I'mnot that great on the VI's but I think they're fake because of the jumpman on the back when it is supposed to be Nike Air. Also, the box should beblack/deep infrared but I need everyone's help. Thanks in advance for the help.

FAKE

Should have Nike Air on back in black
Soles have a blue tint
Tags off
Box is wrong, should read "Black/Deep Infrared"

Originally Posted by AV415

FAKE

Should have Nike Air on back in black

Soles have a blue tint

Tags off

Box is wrong, should read "Black/Deep Infrared"

exactly what he said. Fake.

guys start going to air-jordans.com and looking at boxtags to make some educated legit calls on your own

jordan box tags will never say 2 plain colors...youll usually get varsity red, or university blue, or concord, varisty maize or deep infared..notblue/black/yellow

look at fonts on size tags, obviously the date isnt even touching the barcode, and why would you think it fakes when it has a jordan on the back when the cameout with nike air on the back?!?! would you say oh i think this pair of 11's with orange patent leather is fake cause it has orange patent leather....YOUSHOULD KNOW ITS FAKE

theres a lot of legit checking that can be done on your own!!

FAKE, should have nike air on back and the box should be more specific then just black/red

easiest way to tell a fake infared 6 is if it has a jumpman on the back instead of Nike air and if the sole is tint blue

those arent even ifrared..they are just red, i dont think they made lows in that CW, box is also wrong

lol..... Not even close to being legit..... No infared VI ever had a Jordan sign on the back.... Only the VIs that came out after that did...

Back
Top Bottom