Legit Check Jordan 11 Breds 2012

Just want to have a peace of mind. Insole has no stamp and the Left jordan jumpman is a lil bit high and not in mid of 23. Some say its legit while others are saying ER pair.

Thanks guys appreciate your inputs 

These may be the new recent run of fakes, not ERs..Sole color looks wrong with very dark logo, shape is off a bit as well. Can you shap a sole shot outside? Also snap CLEAR images of the JUMPMAN JORDAN tags on the outside of the tongues.

As far as the ball and the 23...FORGET you ever heard that..That is a very old tell from back in the day and not in play these days..If you went by that these days, 75% of all recent 11s would be considered fakes.

LC the pairs you find and we'll make sure you get a legit pair, if this pair doesn't pan out.

Last edited:
thanks for the input bro im kinda suspicious as well.. ill tell the guy to snap a sole shot outside. he was selling me this pair and he told me he bought them off from a legit seller in Ebay with 100% reviews. Still i told him i had to LC them before I buy them and ill probably check it in actual when we meet to have a feel for the pair personally ^_^

U good fam. Everything looks on point especially the pods on the soles, and jumpman placement.

Hooooooold the phone.

These are 100% fakes. 23's are close but don't have the correct look. PL is high and the midsoles are misshaped. The biggest red flag is the plastic XI covering in the box. The XI is wayyyy too clear. Should be more of a pink. The box also comes with a silica pack...

View media item 1577433

Hooooooold the phone.

These are 100% fakes. 23's are close but don't have the correct look. PL is high and the midsoles are misshaped. The biggest red flag is the plastic XI covering in the box. The XI is wayyyy too clear. Should be more of a pink. The box also comes with a silica pack...

View media item 1577433
definitely have a point on the XI insert..Damn man if these are indeed fake they are mad close just judging by images..OP do they smell of a strong glue smell? Also could you get us a good shot of the collars from above? An another shot of the XI insert outside?.The Jumpman on the soles still looks a bit dark to me too, but i was sold with the other pics honestly..

Ill ask more pics from him later .. I have a size 9.5 breds bought from nike and i can compare it with his when we meetup

Ill ask more pics from him later .. I have a size 9.5 breds bought from nike and i can compare it with his when we meetup

Sorry I didn't specify. But the ones you're looking to meet with are 100% fake. If you compare yours and his, the seller will be dumbfounded. I've always wanted to do that.

Will let u know how the comparisons will go. He probably has no idea its fake as well thats why he wanted to do a lc first with me and one of my friend wanted to buy the pair from him cuz he is quite sure it is legit lol

Last edited:
definitely have a point on the XI insert..Damn man if these are indeed fake they are mad close just judging by images..OP do they smell of a strong glue smell? Also could you get us a good shot of the collars from above? An another shot of the XI insert outside?.The Jumpman on the soles still looks a bit dark to me too, but i was sold with the other pics honestly..

Yeah I'd put my whole collection on it. That's how sure I am with these. The PL cut on the heel for this release was pretty consistent with keeping it at a nice low and sharp curve. The midsole for this release was also consistent with having sharp points and lined up straight with the red sole.

Perfect. Now do you see what we mentioned? See how your midsoles at the heel come up more towards the PL and how the PL on yours is much lower and has a deeper curve than his? The 23's are also different. Yours has a more square shape while his is a bit more wide. The heel tab is also protruding a bit too much than it should, notice how yours lays deeper into the leather upper material. Lots of fakes make these mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom