Legit Check: Jordan 11 Concords - 15+ high res pics

Whats up everyone, bought these XI's the other day, just got em in the mail today.  I couldn't tell anything seriously threatening about them.  I can usually spot a fake instantly once I have the shoe, but since everyone knows these are pretty expensive to most people, I like to get another honest man's opinion.  I hope my posts can help others because every shoe I have legit checked here was because they were expensive.  Like I said, I can usually spot a fake on my own and wouldn't even do a legit check if I already knew it was fake.  With that being said, take a look.

Oh boy ima jump out there let the debate begin these are GM fam please take these out back and put em out there misery.:smh:

Oh boy ima jump out there let the debate begin these are GM fam please take these out back and put em out there misery.
mean.gif
Can you elaborate on the reasoning?

Yeah they are Grey Market , looks exactly like mine on my other LC thread. No yellowing around the pods even though they rest looks legit. And also check the pods moulding there should be a perfect gap all around.

Some people may say they are legit because they are made with the same materials that the RD pair.official concords have started to yellow even as DS. They should show signs of yellowing by now fam

Yeah they are Grey Market , looks exactly like mine on my other LC thread. No yellowing around the pods even though they rest looks legit. And also check the pods moulding there should be a perfect gap all around.
I understand.  It has the perfect gap and does have a very slight yellowing around the pods.  My camera didnt really pick it up.  What did you do with yours?  How much did you pay?  I paid a pretty penny for these.  Would you send them back?

I understand.  It has the perfect gap and does have a very slight yellowing around the pods.  My camera didnt really pick it up.  What did you do with yours?  How much did you pay?  I paid a pretty penny for these.  Would you send them back?

Im already rocking mine man, i also paid $300 for mine. They are grey market i get that they use the same materials like the "legit" copies. Some people see GM legit just unauthorize and no QC, thats why its very hard to to know whether its legit or not. I know the yellowing around the pods is a dead giveaway on legit copies but some other signs don't lined up. If you like em id say rock em.some people with yellowing issues put space bags on them to slow down the yellowing on GM you dont have to worry about that till you wear em.

Back
Top Bottom