Legit check: Jordan 11 gamma blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, can anyone do a legit check on these gamma blues. They were not bought in the us, seller has receipt and bag from authorized retailer, just want to check to be safe. Thank you.

These were not bought in the US, they were bought in hong kong. What makes u think they are gm? Thank you.
My bad I read the post wrong..The collars look thick and the cut of PL on the toes..Also the color of blue on the sole should have more POP. could just be a lighting issue.. Post more pics of the shoes..

@TIMMYBRIXXX  , Any tips on which part of the shoes u need me to take? Thank you.
Umm a corner shot of the box.......... so i can see how the sniny parts line up from the front to the side..

Back shot of both shoes together

close up of 23s

shot looking down in the collars of both shoes together(where your feet go in)

sole shot of both shoes together..

That should do it..

this may help as well..http://niketalk.com/t/577642/before-release-day-gamma-xi-legit-check/30#post_19386331   this is a suspected GM next to a RD pair notice my comments on page 2

Last edited:
Is it possible they're made differently compare to the US ones. I've included a picture of the bag, tell me if the receipt is needed. Thank you very much.

Is it possible they're made differently compare to the US ones. I've included a picture of the bag, tell me if the receipt is needed. Thank you very much.
IMO no.. they should be the same they were ALL made in China.. The bag proves nothing really except at some point the did purchase something from a Nike store in China..Receipt might help but i cant read Chinese..LOL.. My best advise is just hold tight for a week in order to let us see more RD pairs..Or try and use the link i provided above as a reference..

Last edited:
Not sure, the seller had only one pair for sale. Seen a few pair and looks the same to me. Maybe i should not worry too much and just believe its legit. Thank you.

receipt is a good sign, but we really cant prove it goes to that exact pair of shoes..For instance I could have purchased a 100% legit pair at FootLocker brought them home switched the box with a GM pair and have a FTL bag and receipt but a GM pair of kicks...I want to say yea they are fine but I just cant be 100% so I dont want to guess..Gimme a few more days to do more research on them..

I think a receipt is pointless if the buyer themselves can't differentiate between real and fake. Dude could've bought a real pair and then try selling a fake pair with the original receipt to prove legitimacy. With that said, if he's charging you anything less than $250 I would assume fakes.

Last edited:
I have 2 pairs, one from FNL that I picked up Saturday and one today from NDC so I can speak on this matter.

Everything checks out. One thing noticeable though is the left shoe has been tried on. lol.

Everything matches up to my NDC pair as well down to the double wrapping paper. If you believe in that receipt, Chinese Yuan converts to $235 USD, so I would say that's a legit international price.

Legit to me!

IDK the 23 on the back looks stretched to me. i could be bugging out been looking at alot of 11's lately.

Im tripping bro i been looking at so many of these there all starting to look the same to me. nevermind me fam they look legit to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom