Legit check jordan 11 space jam and concord

Just making sure before I buy them
GALLERY]

Ya both GM pairs I would save up more and get some RD because I had some GM space James and they started coming apart on me :frown:

They're both GM pairs. Marcos, shut up. You're lying. You can tell that they're GM pairs because there is no sign of yellowing, or age, on the sneakers. That's usually the tell-tale sign of that. 

GM: Real pairs of sneakers made in the same factories as the RD pairs. They are sneakers made when they weren't supposed to be made, by the same people who made the RD sneakers so they could make a little extra money on the side. So Nike doesn't know that they were made, therefore, they aren't authorized by them because they made no money from these sneakers. Same material, same codes, same everything. Timmy, iSniker, and Marcos apparently will call them fake. Anyone who knows about sneakers and have been in the game for a while, will be able to tell you what it really is. There's a thread on this already so if you want more information on the GM topic, you should check there.

RD: Release date. Sneakers that were sent to the Nike warehouse, then sent to Footlocker, Finishline, etc. The usual retailers. Then released when they're supposed to be released. So the sneakers Nike made money on. 

(Waiting for the ******s who disagree.) 
nthat.gif

I'm not disagree at all I'm just telling you guys what happened to me I didn't even know at the time they were GM someone had to tell me. Put they started unstitching on the back and the tag in the inside came off. You don't have to believe me I don't really care but I have no reason to lie to you.

I'm not disagree at all I'm just telling you guys what happened to me I didn't even know at the time they were GM someone had to tell me. Put they started unstitching on the back and the tag in the inside came off. You don't have to believe me I don't really care but I have no reason to lie to you.
You know damn well you lying 
roll.gif

I would never disrespect NT by lying. You guys have all helped me out so much already :smile: saved me from buying fake *** shoes more then once but that really did happen to me.

So I take it I should not buy these? So pretty much if space jams have no yellowing at all the are skeptical. Then where is a good place besides kixify to find good prices on Jordan's?

Ya both GM pairs I would save up more and get some RD because I had some GM space James and they started coming apart on me
frown.gif
Yea ive seen that more than once. I try to tell people but they dont wanna listen.. SJs* for $200 sucks them right in. IMO dont buy these.

They're both GM pairs. Marcos, shut up. You're lying. You can tell that they're GM pairs because there is no sign of yellowing, or age, on the sneakers. That's usually the tell-tale sign of that. 

GM: Real pairs of sneakers made in the same factories as the RD pairs. They are sneakers made when they weren't supposed to be made, by the same people who made the RD sneakers so they could make a little extra money on the side. So Nike doesn't know that they were made, therefore, they aren't authorized by them because they made no money from these sneakers. Same material, same codes, same everything. Timmy, iSniker, and Marcos apparently will call them fake. Anyone who knows about sneakers and have been in the game for a while, will be able to tell you what it really is. There's a thread on this already so if you want more information on the GM topic, you should check there.

RD: Release date. Sneakers that were sent to the Nike warehouse, then sent to Footlocker, Finishline, etc. The usual retailers. Then released when they're supposed to be released. So the sneakers Nike made money on. 

(Waiting for the ******s who disagree.) 
nthat.gif
You asked for it..Dude ive got 18+ yrs in the game ive seen all of the 11s since day 1. I can spot the small details. The GMs just dont compare.. Its a good story but i fear you are being lied to and your too blind to see it.. My point is this.THEY ARE NOT THE SAME! If they looked, smelled, and felt the same I may buy into this.. but they are not. IF they were "the same" we wouldnt be able to tell them apart! Especially on a consistent 99% basis! So i feel the whole GM argument is BS. 

You guys constantly say same everything but its not!!!!!!!.. 1.BLUE SOLES!(wtf?) 2. White lines on tongue tags( If its the same fact, same material why is this tag NOT the same and have blue lines?) Higher than normal PL cuts(consistently the case for GMs bc the pattern cutting is different) Why? 3.rounded midsole on heel when it should be more "pointy"..(bc its not the same mold as the RD 11s IMO) 4. "Pancaked" or stretched 23s.( if it was the same factory bla bla bla wouldnt they use the same screen or set of #s as the 23s on the RD pairs?)***** PLEASE NOTE this is not quality control issues, they are different pieces all together constantly on GMs. 

Ask yourself this.. IF you owned a company ANY company wouldnt you know as the owner and financier how much material etc. that you have on hand? An how much projected profit you can make off of this material? So you want me to believe NIKE dosent know that $$$,$$$,$$$s of dollars AND materials are walking out the door EVERYDAY? Not to mention the higher electric and operating costs that go with operating a factory. Its not a lemonaid stand. Fuel, maintenance, etc. would also have to be accounted for. It just dosent make since. With a business that big they must have accountants watching accountants right? They must have some kind of inventory system in place too right? IDK. I just feel NIKE wouldnt be that foolish.( maybe a few hundred pair that would look a lot closer to the RD ones IMO) But not on this GM scale of operation. They didnt get to where they are by falling for that kinda nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom