LEGIT CHECK JORDAN 11 XI CONCORD

Just copped these off Ebay for $300. Can fellow NTers help a brother out and let me know if these look legit? I checked a lot of the GM's and replicas and these seem to be legit. He got these on the 2011 release, so thats why the soles are still icy?

Also is 300 a good price for these? 

Thanks NTers!!

100% GM. Stretched 23, Thick Collars, High PL cut, Icy Soles. Below is my DS pair of 2011 Concord 11's. There is icier out there, but there's still going to be yellowing around the pods, which is inevitable. Hopefully these signs help you when you look for another pair.

^ Indeed. OP, I suggest for further purchases that you post pics for an LC to confirm before you end up wasting money or having to go through the hassle of trying to get a refund. It just makes me feel bad to tell someone that their shoes are fake after they just purchased them.. Happens wayyy too often...

definitely GM. Return if you can. These don't look like terrible fakes, you can rock them if you really want to and no one would know besides people who know their shoes

100% GM. Stretched 23, Thick Collars, High PL cut, Icy Soles. Below is my DS pair of 2011 Concord 11's. There is icier out there, but there's still going to be yellowing around the pods, which is inevitable. Hopefully these signs help you when you look for another pair.
REPPED. Thank you!

SEAGLOW is the only way to not stop yellowing, but clear up yellowing that has already occurred. Also depends on how bad the yellowing is. I have seen it for myself when some people were actually able to clear up the soles completely on some Concords. But if someone that has done that, they would know to mention that in the ad when posting it up for sale...

Last edited:
Lots of "instagram stores" have icy sole 11's and their claim to being authentic is that they Seaglow/RetroBright every single pair..which is complete BS

Lots of "instagram stores" have icy sole 11's and their claim to being authentic is that they Seaglow/RetroBright every single pair..which is complete BS
tip to not buying GMs: NEVER BUY OFF OF INSTAGRAM 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom