Legit check Jordan 3 White Cement 2011..

Thanks to both of you..was just suspect because of quality of paint job and the production tag on tongue seemed different and also sole of sneaker seems cheap kind of like replicas. .3's soles seem to be of lesser quality than the 4's or 5's for example

you guys sure these are legit? i dont know if its just me but the cement print looks suspect and terrible

Those are not legit IMO.zyzz is right. That print is no bueno. And the tags isn't melted the same way as a legit pair it looks like.

Ok and the eyelet at the front of shoe should be the color red of the tongue and not a darker red like this one? U mean I have seen lots of reps, but these if they are are dead on in regards to stitching and tongue shape. .Usually reps have stitching issues and tongue issues..I haven't seen one rep for example on youtube that has perfect stitching and tongue..Can this be a Nike factory reject that the elephant print was just too big?

I am gonna open up case in ebay to get money back if these are indeed fakes..I will need to include specifics I believe

Ok and the eyelet at the front of shoe should be the color red of the tongue and not a darker red like this one? U mean I have seen lots of reps, but these if they are are dead on in regards to stitching and tongue shape. .Usually reps have stitching issues and tongue issues..I haven't seen one rep for example on youtube that has perfect stitching and tongue..Can this be a Nike factory reject that the elephant print was just too big?
Tough to say... But these are obviously an older fake (if fake) then the recent 88s bc they use the JM on back. And remember that more than one group can make fakes do they may use a different method. If colors are off its always a red flag anyway.

Yeh my thoughts exactly about the tag..that was actually the first thing that got me thinking..then you mentioned the cement print and then noticed the eyelets a darker red like the 88's with Nike Air on the back would have

Ebay says money back through them. .so do I just mention all these things wrong? And then who is to say that I am the expert..I just want to be refunded..not comfortable owning these or selling these

Hmm...maybe say the item was as described? If you say they are fakes they may make you prove it.

Item stated 100% authentic and deadstock..can just point out colorway of eyelets wrong..tag messed up and cement print very off..

The easiest thing would just resell these and let someone else determine if they are for them or not..I just don't want to consciously sell something I am not 100% certain of.

that cement print looks off
mean.gif

Yup that's the dilemma. Put them up on eBay with extremely detailed pics maybe? Don't say Authentic and just write exactly what's on the box tag. Maybe that will make you feel better about it. Lol but if you know they are fake for sure and don't wanna sell fakes do the eBay case, say they are fakes , and do what they say to prove it

Ok..need one more piece of evidence to add to my case..the cement print on mine feel like a fur and suede material almost smooth but in some places feel the indentations..what is the cement print to feel like and look like? Does the black or gray of the cement print stick out when running hand across it? Thanks..a good pic or closeup of a known legit will be greatly appreciated

nah brah, dont resell them. thats just dirty. :smh:

file a not as described and list something was wrong or that they were actually used. ebay will side with you then just return them.

ive done it plenty of times when ive had issues and the seller would not offer a refund so you just make up a lie to get ebay to side with you so you can send the item back.

BTW should have done a legit check before you bought the shoes. theres some good fakes out there these days. takes 1 minute to make a thread and save yourself some money and a headache.

Thanks a bunch..next time I will..gotta learn somehow..talked to seller and he is refunding money after I send it back

Seller was still trying to say they were legit and that there were only some minor issues with these..minor? Minor equals non authentic but he didn't see it that way, but offered the refund anyway

the print has too many dark lines on it, the real ones crowd the toe and heel alot less. the print on that one matches the box, but the actual print should have alot less lines

Yup signature confirmation is the way I am going on that so that in case of anything I have the proof it was sent back..

Back
Top Bottom