Legit Check - Jordan 4 Toro Bravo

As the title says, hoping to get some additional thinking on wether or not these are legit. Thanks in advance

s-l1600-4.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600-2.jpg

s-l1600-3.jpg

s-l1600-1.jpg

s-l1600-5.jpg

s-l1600-6.jpg

I'd say you're ok here.

Overall shape and color look correct

The netting style for this particular release (or year) is definitely correct and is running in the right direction

tongue tags and tongue shape look correct for this release (or year)

Lace wings look to be positioned correctly

Heel tabs look good imo

outsole looks correct and the pods look to have even spacing all around which some reps get wrong

Box label looks like it should and looks to be using the correct font

Excellent pick up man. These are SUPER clean in person and are one of those must have pairs for the collection. I luckily stole a pair off eBay a few years ago for $260. They weren't DS but if the seller didn't mention that they had been worn I never would have known.

I'd say you're ok here.

Overall shape and color look correct

The netting style for this particular release (or year) is definitely correct and is running in the right direction

tongue tags and tongue shape look correct for this release (or year)

Lace wings look to be positioned correctly

Heel tabs look good imo

outsole looks correct and the pods look to have even spacing all around which some reps get wrong

Box label looks like it should and looks to be using the correct font

Excellent pick up man. These are SUPER clean in person and are one of those must have pairs for the collection. I luckily stole a pair off eBay a few years ago for $260. They weren't DS but if the seller didn't mention that they had been worn I never would have known.
Can u check my listing on the travis Scott air max 1?

Can u check my listing on the travis Scott air max 1?
Sorry about the delay, I haven't logged on in a while. I'd love to help but I unfortunately don't typically authenticate TS shoes in general although I have in the past if they look good. As far as the TS AM 1's, those I'm really not familiar with at all and haven't kept up with them as far as what to look for and what rep makers are getting right and wrong these days with the TS AM 1's.

Back
Top Bottom