Legit check - Jordan 4 white cement 2016 retro

Hi there, bought a pair of the white cement 4's through Stockx, but when I looked at the left pair the label product code is for the Alternate 89's. Have emailed them about it but just checking if anyone else has experienced this before. The pair looks legit but the label is the only thing worrying me. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0810.JPG
    IMG_0810.JPG
    161.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0811.JPG
    IMG_0811.JPG
    302.8 KB · Views: 20
Late to this post but they look good, it is puzzling why you would have the label of a different shoe, maybe a late production run with leftover labels?

Got anymore pics? I also got the cement 4 from stock x recently. I could compare.

Got anymore pics? I also got the cement 4 from stock x recently. I could compare.
Just attached some photos. This is my second pair of white cement 4's and they're both pretty much the same, even the box, wrapping etc is all the same. Just a weird one with that label really

Attachments

• IMG_0813.JPG
    IMG_0813.JPG
    219.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0814.JPG
    IMG_0814.JPG
    271.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0815.JPG
    IMG_0815.JPG
    203.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0816.JPG
    IMG_0816.JPG
    250.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0817.JPG
    IMG_0817.JPG
    243.2 KB · Views: 35
Just attached some photos. This is my second pair of white cement 4's and they're both pretty much the same, even the box, wrapping etc is all the same. Just a weird one with that label really

I honestly forgot about this thread, sorry for the late reply. I compared the pics to the cement 4s I got from stockx and they look exactly identical. The shape looks the same. One thing I noticed from my pair is the right shoe for some reason has a toe box that painfully digs into my big toe where the mesh ends. Super annoying and hoping it goes away as I break in the shoe.

Maybe you could get stockx to do something about it, but I have doubts in their support service

Thanks everyone, appreciate the help with it. Yeah nah Stockx haven't replied to my email, no biggie. Already been wearing them out :smile:

Back
Top Bottom