Legit Check Jordan 5 Quai 54 with 8 high res pics

Whats up everybody.  Been trying to get my J's up, and found this rare pair.  Paid a good penny for em, wanted to get em checked before it's too late.  I have bought 7 pairs (different models), and so far have identified 2 pair of fakes.  This pair looks legit to me, but want to get everyone's though.  The 3M looks good.  Leather has nice texture, not super shiny like some people have mentioned.  Tongue is pretty clean stitched with nice indentions around the Jump man and ribs further down.  Stitching and leather overall look pretty good.  Green is definately bright, and not yellow.  Inserts look legit.  Box looks legit.  Numbers and dates match.  Let me know, thanks guys!

33zbvy0.jpg

71u68y.jpg

4k9tw9.jpg

or5x8g.jpg

qovipi.jpg

2vd1xdz.jpg

2mcd9g0.jpg

2u889k5.jpg

its not fake but it is not authentic.

the box tag has no perforations where the msrp would be...that gives it away.

How can a shoe be not fake and not authentic at the same time? I thought the shoes look great, but for the price I paid $400+, I wanted to be sure they were the real McCoy. Is it safe to say all Nike's / J's without the preferated label are fake? If that is true, I got a couple other pair I need to send back.

just wait till another person checks it

to me its looks on point with the 3m mesh tongue

How can a shoe be not fake and not authentic at the same time? I thought the shoes look great, but for the price I paid $400+, I wanted to be sure they were the real McCoy. Is it safe to say all Nike's / J's without the preferated label are fake? If that is true, I got a couple other pair I need to send back.

Negative every pair i got doesnt cause im in canada so id asume other countrys dont put it either not there at all

Negative every pair i got doesnt cause im in canada so id asume other countrys dont put it either not there at all
Yeah, just because the suggested retail sticker or tag whatever you wanna call it doesn't mean they are fake. Sometimes they fall off, overseas pairs don't come with them, at least the ones I have gotten and seen. But the actual box tag is a little crooked, which may be a sign of a questionable pair but honestly don't take my word on that.As far as what trapmasta was saying, I believe he is referring to grey market, which there is an entire thread on and I suggest every sneakerhead read it because you will learn a lot about the topic.Now for your shoes, I am not familiar with the Quai 54s enough to really give an opinion on that. Best of luck though

yes i do mean grey market, and if even if the msrp sticcer fell off you would still be able to see the bumps from the perforation ...
Yeah, just because the suggested retail sticker or tag whatever you wanna call it doesn't mean they are fake. Sometimes they fall off, overseas pairs don't come with them, at least the ones I have gotten and seen. But the actual box tag is a little crooked, which may be a sign of a questionable pair but honestly don't take my word on that.As far as what trapmasta was saying, I believe he is referring to grey market, which there is an entire thread on and I suggest every sneakerhead read it because you will learn a lot about the topic.Now for your shoes, I am not familiar with the Quai 54s enough to really give an opinion on that. Best of luck though

From my understanding the Quai 54 was only released in Europe.

Those look legit.

Last edited:
either way GM or not they are fuego
Thats what I was thinking man, I would hate to send these back, but don't want to know I spent $400+ on $50 knock offs.  I haven't been in the J game for 3 years, but when I left last time a fake was easy to spot. Now people saying these fakes a lot of time can look better than the real, but you never know till you wear em.
From my understanding the Quai 54 was only released in Europe.

Those look legit.
There could be some truth to that.  I tried to find a picture of a Quai box with the tag, but had no luck.  Another note, the shoes don't have that nose burning glue / chemical smell most fakes come with.
yeah, prob wouldn't have a USD $ tag on a pair of shoes where thats not the currency.
I'm trying to get polished up for sure, so I will def read into the gray market stuff.

also chec out taobao.com thats where alot... X that... thats where ALL of these GM shoes are comin from. Me personally idc about paying regular price as long as material is gen...thats me doe lol

They are replicas man sorry..Dont buy into this GM bs.. they are fake period.. IMO you should have known something was off for only $400 but it is what it is...Get your money back if you can. Good luck man.

Back
Top Bottom