LEGIT CHECK JORDAN 6 INFRARED BLACK

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/281856052931

Hey, guys. I've been meaning to join Nike Talk for a while now and finally made that happen today.

I'd like some help with a pair of 2014 Jordan 6 Black Infrareds I found on eBay. The seller doesn't have any feedback, but apparently has a couple thousand followers on social media and claims he has a good reputation.

Anyway, I'm not experienced with legit checks, so I research what I can online and on YouTube. From the pictures, the shoes look pretty good to me; the perforations and 3M appears to be on point. I wouldn't know about the proportions and everything else, though.

I plan to gift some Infrareds for Christmas, so I would appreciate if some experienced members would please chime in and give me their opinion on the authenticity of these kicks and whether or not they're retail, unauthorized, or replicas.

Again, please and thanks to any opinions! I'm looking for a few different opinions before I try to cop.

the black infrared 6 you can pick up for DS for around $260-270. that listing is overpriced.

shoe itself looks ok, but zero feedback seller with overpriced listing is no go. 

the black infrared 6 you can pick up for DS for around $260-270. that listing is overpriced.

shoe itself looks ok, but zero feedback seller with overpriced listing is no go. 

Thanks for chiming in! Yeah, I was planning to offer no more than $300, and I think I saw the seller's Twitter indicate they were willing to take $300. As for the price, I honestly can't find much better, convincing, DS pairs in 9.0-9.5 for under $300 on eBay. In fact, there's a few auctions I observed from other sellers going for $300+

Any other opinions?

Last edited:
don't pay 300+ lol
and you're just asking to get ripped off from a zero feedback seller

Yeah, I'm definitely weary of the seller's feedback. $300 is generally what they're going for, though. The cheapest is about $290 without a box, unfortunately. Flight Club is even crazier: $400, and that's not including shipping and taxes. Yeah, no.

I think I'm going to just buy some Olympics instead, which were also on the list. The Olympics would be from a very reliable seller, with thousands of positive feedback. They'd run me about $360 shipped. Unfortunately, I think I'm just going to have to shell out that much for peace of mind. I really don't want to give away some fakes, on Christmas noless.

Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:
don't pay 300+ lol
and you're just asking to get ripped off from a zero feedback seller

Yeah, I'm definitely weary of the seller's feedback. $300 is generally what they're going for, though. The cheapest is about $290 without a box, unfortunately. I think I'm going to just buy some Olympics instead, which were also on the list. The Olympics would be from a very reliable seller, with thousands of positive feedback. They'd run me about $360 shipped, but unfortunately I think just going to have to take it. I really don't want to give away some fakes, on Christmas noless.

Thanks for the feedback.
just because they're putting that price doesn't mean that's what they're going for. plus prices tend to be up a lil too high cuz ebay fees

just because they're putting that price doesn't mean that's what they're going for. plus prices tend to be up a lil too high cuz ebay fees

I've seen a few auctions already go over $300 and one I'm watching is at $300+ now, too. I agree, though. eBay and PayPal fees drive prices up, unfortunately.

I've seen a few auctions already go over $300 and one I'm watching is at $300+ now, too. I agree, though. eBay and PayPal fees drive prices up, unfortunately.

You can always contact the seller and ask for PayPal invoice price. Just ask for all the details and pictures to be attached to the invoice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom