Legit Check Jordan III 88's

GMs im thinking..

cut of E print is pretty tall on the heel and toes (BIG TELL ON FAKE 3s)

KE in nike is a smaller typeface IMO. Looks to be the same case on the IR of AIR..

Box looks large IMO

PEOPLE WILL TRY AND SAY ITS JBs QC...OP THESE ISSUES ARE NOT MANUF. DEFECTS. try to get your $$$ back if you can.

compare to this 

Show us a pic of the stitches around the toe... If they are large they are more than likely GM..look for ------- not _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ....does that make since?

Last edited:
elephant print looks bad on the toe and even on the heel.

going with GM on this one

GM= "grey mkt"... In my opinion GM= HQ Replicas..Peeps will try to tell you GM=the same shoe just unauthorized by nike bla bla bla..but I dont feel thats the case..GMs have many tells like I have stated above. They are NOT the same product.. Its your call if you feel they are real or not.

Last edited:
Is that the pair being sold on here?

Question for those who bought these from a major retailer: is that elephant print paper inside the box too dark or the wrong color? It look like its a brown elephant print on the paper.

Is that the pair being sold on here?

Question for those who bought these from a major retailer: is that elephant print paper inside the box too dark or the wrong color? It look like its a brown elephant print on the paper.

Yes it is. But just wanted a LC first before purchasing (sorry seller)

So what do you guys think? Anyone else with comments? Much appreciated

Are these real..someone sed that when the tag is all white solid..they r fakr..but my db3 2013 from nike also have solid white tag..and I think if they made fakes..the market wud b flooded. Like the fake space jams

Back
Top Bottom