Legit check jordan xii tag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently purchased a pair of Jordan XII and don't know if their fake or real. The materials and colors of the shoe seem correct the only thing throwing me off is the tag. It has a product code 130690-101. When i research Jordan 130690-101 the only ones that come up are the 1996 OG's.There is no date just what i am calling a date code 070806. And a factory code LN3. I have 2 questions. Are they fake or real? And What year are they from? Thanks.

Last edited:
c2083653_1996002.jpeg
741b5048_1996003.jpeg
27549bbd_niketalk001.jpeg

Aside from the CDP, they've never been retro'd. The CDP pair would have had a.) dates and b.) the CDP tagging on the insole.

If you look at the tag from the pic in this thread, you can tell that they're clearly different:

http://niketalk.com/t/326143/legit-check-on-og-jordan-xii-taxi

It's hard to say for sure based on the 2 pics you've given, but the leather looks cheap on the pic showing them from the front...so I'm going to go with fake.

Hope I'm wrong for your sake.

Last edited:
i sent this info to nike and they said that there was a retro XII taxis with the # 130690-101. So i still dont know.

Last edited:
i sent this info to nike and they said that there was a retro XII taxis with the # 130690-101. So i still dont know.

That's the product code for the OG pair, and the only time they retro'd was with the CDP.

Why are you in denial about your pair likely being fake? lol

who ever denied it? So what your saying is the cdp's had a product code 130690-101 but the tags dont match, so there fake is that what your saying?

who ever denied it? So what your saying is the cdp's had a product code 130690-101 but the tags dont match, so there fake is that what your saying?

No dude the CDP's product code was 338149-991. The tag I posted above is from a legit pair of OGs.

Last edited:
lol dog...

Why are you so convinced that these are real when such damning evidence has been presented to prove otherwise...?

First off i got 1 nobody responding with a low rep and the second guy is some nobody trying to sell something. Two guys that don't work for nike and probably dont know jack thats why little guy.

First off i got 1 nobody responding with a low rep and the second guy is some nobody trying to sell something. Two guys that don't work for nike and probably dont know jack thats why little guy.

You have 9 posts (8 in this thread, the other in a locked thread asking the same thing), 0 rep, and joined a week ago.

Last edited:
what am i tryin to sell you homie? everyone has ish for sale in their signature... You need to brush up on the way things work around here... We dont have to work for Nike to tell your kicks are fake bro..It really is obvious! I know you dont wanna believe it but thats the case.. AS WE TOLD YOU- the TAXI 12s have ONLY dropped 2 times.. The OGs from 96' and the 08' CDPs.... YOURS are neither, there for they are fake..PERIOD. 

tongues are hella busted with a lil fat jumpman

leather is thin and cheap

glue all over

Tag says 07'.... NO Taxis released in 07'

Wrong box for either OG or CDP

carbon fiber is painted on.. no texture to it..

outsole rubber is shiney and cheap looking..

sorry to be the bearer of bad news but they are FAKE man sorry..

Last edited:
Like I said a nike rep confirmed the tag already and I wear a 13 these are 12 for they weren't for me. And just to let you guys know I sold with no box for guess how much $182.00 so I'm happy as happy can be holla!

Like I said a nike rep confirmed the tag already and I wear a 13 these are 12 for they weren't for me. And just to let you guys know I sold with no box for guess how much $182.00 so I'm happy as happy can be holla!

Selling fake shoes for real money holla!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom