***LEGIT CHECK*** - LeBron 9 Big Bangs (Galaxy) - Help!

Joined Feb 22, 2013
Hello NT!

I need a LEGIT check on these Big Bang 9s sz 10. I believe the shoes are LEGIT since I already have a pair myself, but seller is giving me a ridiculous price that I can pass on it. Price is so low that it makes me think they are not LEGIT so that is why I wanna double check. Seller wants to let them go for $200 without the og box. Shoes are DS!!

Are they LEGIT??? Should I cop??

Thanks!

Joined Jun 2, 2013
air bubble, tab, tongue height, 3m, shoe design, the plate on the bottom all look fine to me

the only thing that i can see is the difference of the color of the sole. Should be all the same color front to back

Last edited:
Joined Feb 5, 2007
fake az hell

and remember rule #1 : if it seems too good 2 be true, it is

those bottoms give these fools away every damn time

Last edited:
Joined Dec 21, 2012
Yea, sorry, these are fake.  I hope the pair you already have is not a fake aswell.  There is a reason the price is $200 WITHOUT OG box. 

Even though the shoe has 3M, does not mean it is legit. 

Joined Feb 22, 2013
Yea, sorry, these are fake.  I hope the pair you already have is not a fake aswell.  There is a reason the price is $200 WITHOUT OG box. 

Yea I know. Just wanted to double check. Just by not having the box I was suspecting they were fake. But the ones I have right now are legit. These just looked really close to the same as the ones I have. But thanks a lot for the help.

Joined Feb 22, 2013

Dude was right about the non 3m lace tabs. I just took a pic of mine and they are 3m. This is my pair. Total legit...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now