Legit check nike air vapormax cdg

View media item 2484886Please help to check this shoes real or fake ??
I bought from ebay thanks
GALLERY]
[/IMG]

These some more pics of the shoe
Please legit this shoes i just asked for return this on ebay
Thank you

Thank you for reply

I had claim to ebay for return and ebay asked me to submit some document as their email below

"To continue with the claim process, please ask for documentation from the manufacturer of the brand name item or qualified third party stating that item you bought is not authentic. They must clearly describe how the item you received differs from an authentic item and how the person evaluating the item determined that it isn't authentic. If possible, the statement should include a serial number. In addition, it must be made on letterhead that includes the name, address, and phone number of the business. This allows us to contact them if we need more information."

Is anyone had this case before?? If any, please help me with your experience or give me some advice how to solve this case

Thanks

I wouldn't know how to process this issue but one of the key features is the product code used on the tag and box (849560) doesn't belong to VaporMaxes, it belongs to wms releases of the Air Max 2017. Furthermore Nike shoes don't come wrapped in plastic inside the box. Maybe you can ask f.e. local Nike customer service to confirm these things as proof.

Back
Top Bottom