LEGIT CHECK: Nike Zoom Kobe IV X Del Sol Asia Edition + Carpe Diem

Hey all,

getting no love in the Nike Fake Checks forum, so thought I'd give you cats a try. - you're usually on point and have helped me out in the past!

I'm pretty sure these are good, but I'd just like to make double-sure for my own piece of mind! (some crafty fakes out there..)

Much appreciated!
pimp.gif

100% Legit, havent seen any fake Kobe's but you do have to be careful because i have heard of people recreating a exclusive CW on Nike I.D and trying tosell it for double.

OK, thanks.

I've seen a few pairs of fake Kobe's on Youtube, so I'm sure it won't be long before they are mass-faked.

100% Legit. Those Nikes with a another white paper tag are normally from hong kong. Did you buy those from hong kong??

Originally Posted by revelation218

100% Legit. Those Nikes with a another white paper tag are normally from hong kong. Did you buy those from hong kong??

Yep. I'm pretty sure they were shipped out of Honk Kong!

Thanks for the replies

drunkmonk36 wrote:
revelation218 wrote:

Thanks for the replies

If they were shipped out of Honk Kong I wouldn't be to sure about the authenticity.

Originally Posted by punisha15

drunkmonk36 wrote:
revelation218 wrote:

Thanks for the replies

If they were shipped out of Honk Kong I wouldn't be to sure about the authenticity.
Well take a look at the pics and you tell me. The seller has 2080 100% positive feedback, and I'm yet to get a negative comment, so I'mpretty satisfied they're real.

Originally Posted by drunkmonk36

drunkmonk36 wrote:
revelation218 wrote:

Thanks for the replies

Well take a look at the pics and you tell me. The seller has 2080 100% positive feedback, and I'm yet to get a negative comment, so I'm pretty satisfied they're real.

According to you they came from HonK Kong

Originally Posted by drunkmonk36

drunkmonk36 wrote:
revelation218 wrote:

Thanks for the replies

Well take a look at the pics and you tell me. The seller has 2080 100% positive feedback, and I'm yet to get a negative comment, so I'm pretty satisfied they're real.

According to you they came from HonK Kong
punisha You are a troll and a failure for actually caring that much about proper grammar. Obviously, you understood his message and if youdidn't, then you're even more of a failure.

Back
Top Bottom