[Legit Check] Off White Air Max 90 Desert Ore, 10.5

upload_2019-7-22_13-25-15.jpeg

upload_2019-7-22_13-25-44.jpeg

upload_2019-7-22_13-26-15.jpeg

upload_2019-7-22_13-26-44.jpeg

upload_2019-7-22_13-27-34.jpeg

Got these at GOAT used for a good steal, but had my doubts. I think the Toe Vamp is darker than other Desert Ores. Also the font and placement is sketch. Hopefully these features are defects from the factory or some unauthorized pairs. Feedback is more than welcome.

These look authentic to me from what I can see, fakes for these are not great. I am not sure what defects you are taking about. Text placement is correct on the medial sides and on the laces. Not sure what "Toe Vamp" is.

I am assuming you are talking about the wrinkles on the mesh. These are normal, they can be there on a new pair and they can also show up after wear.

I honestly don't see it. It really depends on lighting, I assume you have not compared them in-person to another authentic pair, so you really can't tell.

On my monitor, the mesh on your pair seems pretty light, the official images from Nike has the mesh darker then yours.

Here is an album with good photos from another person of an authentic pair

Comparing these to your pair, these look darker then yours. The photos on your pair are pretty light, so I really don't see what you are talking about. I really don't think the color is off on your pair. If you want to check for yourself then you need to find a pair to compare to in-person.

Back
Top Bottom