241qfjm.jpg

2coo50z.jpg

149v4ie.jpg

2cy3ct4.jpg

zuo4tu.jpg

29vyowo.jpg

2nq3yi0.jpg

i say fake
-color on right tounge is wrong (should be black, red, white, green, from left to right)
-shoes were made in taiwan not korea
-production dates and known factories don't match
-top of shoe should only have 2 lace holes not 3

Originally Posted by jgamel81

i say fake
-color on right tounge is wrong (should be black, red, white, green, from left to right)
I get what you sayin about the 2 holes nd tag, but honesly the tongues can vary, alot of them are different from each other.
But i looked at mine, and they did say made in taiwan, so its throwin me off that this pair says korea. The materials look perfectly on point, and the onlything thats makin me have second thoughts on these is the whole made in korea thing. Honesly they could be samples, but im def not sure bout that. ima lookmore into it, but my guess is that they are samples, thats they only possible explenation, if they are fakes, they're damn good ones.

Originally Posted by Sick Kikz

i say fake
I get what you sayin about the 2 holes nd tag, but honesly the tongues can vary, alot of them are different from each other.
But i looked at mine, and they did say made in taiwan, so its throwin me off that this pair says korea. The materials look perfectly on point, and the only thing thats makin me have second thoughts on these is the whole made in korea thing. Honesly they could be samples, but im def not sure bout that. ima look more into it, but my guess is that they are samples, thats they only possible explenation, if they are fakes, they're damn good ones.

so you're saying the color on the tounge is different on every pair???? to add to my list, the production code should not have a space between the 2 andthe T. it should also say FT, not just T. but......., i could be all wrong. maybe they are samples

Your right about the tag, its completly different, mine says 910911ft1, with no spaces, his says 91202 t2. And im not saying the colors are completly differenton the tongues, im saying the design/placement of colors can differ from each pair.

They are 100% legit .....& yes, OG VIIs were made in Korea. They stopped using the Korean factory (T2) after the Xs. Every single pair of VIIs has adifferent pattern on the tongue.

Sweet pickup Mo, glad u finally found a pair!
wink.gif

embarassed.gif

Whew! Thanks for the vote of confidence guys. I was a little iffy when I saw the Korea tag too but I knew some Jordans were made in Korea (the first batch ofthe OG 1's and some of the OG 7's in the True Red/Black color). Just wanted to make sure. Thanks FIREPOWER23, Inegotiated down $150 from the dude who sold it to me.
smile.gif

Wow, sounds like you got a good price!
pimp.gif

Just to confirm it, I took a pic of my Blk/reds ...as you can see the font, layout etc. is all the same....

I'm also pretty sure my Bordeauxs are made in Korea too, but they are at the bottom of my cuboard, so I didn't bother pulling them out! lol.

My Bordeauxs also have only two lace holes at the top.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by mj234eva

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

all viis have 3 lace holes at the top
No they don't.
oh all mine do anyway
learn something new every day

obviously o.g 7's have 2 holes

292sowg.jpg

see. count them 1,2. pic courtesy of sneakerfiles.com
well explain the pair that was just legit checked