Legit Check on 88's

elephant print cut at the back seems a little high compared to other 88s. might be an early release.

The Nike print on the insole looks good.. I'd message him and see if the box lid has a stamp on it - Also if they DS why did he remove the hang tag and miss place it?? ^^ True, print does look high..

The seller emailed me back with the numbers in the lid, and there are 8 numerical digits, like in the photo above. I don't know if that makes them automatically legit, because the back print is a little high, although everything else looks good.

I wouldn't say that the stamp alone would confirm they legit... You could put some fake kicks in a legit box / go with your gut feeling, if you think it's dodgy just bail and wait for a more solid offer down the line - 270 USD is low considering the usual 350-400+ reseller prices.

I will vouch for fakes. Only from the photos there are couple odd things. The print u guys have mentioned it already , also big thing is the TONGUE!! The red material should stick out over the white leather. I wouldnt buy these 

Ya the last two look good but that first one looks odd in a couple spots me roomed earlier. Plus how you gonna lose the hang tag on a pair of DS shoes? That just seems unbelievable to me

Yeah the last two look good and the price is good to :D. U get what u pay for. Better play safe dont even think abt the first pair

Back
Top Bottom