LEGIT CHECK ON AIR JORDAN 1 ROYAL ! SELLER DOESN'T HAVE THE OG RECEIPT SO A BIT WORRIED

Definitely do NOT do the deal. These are 100% fake. I could tell from the first pic alone with the tall Nike on the Nike Air tag on the tongue. The soles are wrong, the swooshes are wrong, production tag is wrong, the two shape is wrong, and there are widows peaks on the heels. Stay away from these.

Definitely do NOT do the deal. These are 100% fake. I could tell from the first pic alone with the tall Nike on the Nike Air tag on the tongue. The soles are wrong, the swooshes are wrong, production tag is wrong, the two shape is wrong, and there are widows peaks on the heels. Stay away from these.
Thanks man I really appreciate it , something didn't seem too right about em 

No worries keep looking at post it up again before you pull the trigger. ESPECIALLY with these. There are more fakes out there than authentic.

No worries keep looking at post it up again before you pull the trigger. ESPECIALLY with these. There are more fakes out there than authentic.
Yea man, I was comparing the pics I posted to the ones posted before and could already tell something wasn't right smh GM pairs are everywhere so I def knew I had to check before I pulled the trigger

Yea man, I was comparing the pics I posted to the ones posted before and could already tell something wasn't right smh GM pairs are everywhere so I def knew I had to check before I pulled the trigger

Smart thing to do. I hate seeing people post shoes up for a LC after they had already purchased them and find out that they're fake.

Back
Top Bottom