Legit check on Air Jordan Bordeaux 7

what size are these? You may have got a pr of GM replicas here IMO but i cant be 100% without a straight side shot... notice how this part looks on your pair(pic 2).. this point is a dead give away for fake or GM 7s.. double check this... 

this is a LEGIT RD pair

Timmy, I appreciate your input, but you say on every legit check that they are GM. Any other opinions? Also, these are a size 8.5

Last edited:
Timmy, I appreciate your input, but you say on every legit check that they are GM. Any other opinions? Also, these are a size 8.5
I call it how i see it fam... sorry, I said im not 100% they look good aside from that one part.. I told you what to look for bc i cant tell by the angle of your pix..  I only say GM when thats the case man.. 85% of the legit checks are GM these days. I can find many posts that i say legit in...believe what you want.

notice the line i pointed out on the toe at 1:56(these are BAD fakes BUT all fake 7s share this point IMO)

notice the flaking and falling apart...kinda LIKE yours IMO with the tearing and chipping..(these are GM which look pretty good besides a few little things)

Once you know what your looking for its easy to tell... I will say it again... THEY LOOK GOOD its just that one part that jumped out at me..Do you have a blue stamped # under the insole by the small hole?

For your sake i hope they are not, Im just trying to help you so you can get you $$$ back..

Last edited:
I call it how i see it fam... sorry, I said im not 100% they are but i told you what to look for bc i cant tell by the angle of your pix.. I only say GM when thats the case man.. 85% of the legit checks are GM these days. I can find many posts that i say legit in...believe what you want.
I'm not saying I don't value your input, I'm just looking for some more feedback. I just saw a pic of legit pair on here from someone with 170 rep, and they looked exactly the same. I'm just trying to get as many opinions as I can.

Last edited:
I'm not saying I don't value your input, I'm just looking for some more feedback. I just saw a pic of legit pair on here from someone with 170 rep, and they looked exactly the same. I'm just trying to get as many opinions as I can.
I feel ya.. i hope this helped you.. check the vids i posted above.. I dont wanna see you or anyone get beat which is why im always devils advocate it seems. good luck man i hope im wrong! 

I feel ya.. i hope this helped you.. check the vids i posted above.. I dont wanna see you or anyone get beat which is why im always devils advocate it seems. good luck man i hope im wrong! 

How closely did you really look at those pics? :tongue:

Last edited:
Do you see something else? Do you believe these are legit?

You must have missed the bold I added to your post. You called the OP a man and I just thought it was funny since the hand in the pics is wearing bright red nail polish, that's all.

I call it how i see it fam... sorry, I said im not 100% they look good aside from that one part.. I told you what to look for bc i cant tell by the angle of your pix..  I only say GM when thats the case man.. 85% of the legit checks are GM these days. I can find many posts that i say legit in...believe what you want.

notice the line i pointed out on the toe at 1:56(these are BAD fakes BUT all fake 7s share this point IMO)

notice the flaking and falling apart...kinda LIKE yours IMO with the tearing and chipping..(these are GM which look pretty good besides a few little things)

Once you know what your looking for its easy to tell... I will say it again... THEY LOOK GOOD its just that one part that jumped out at me..Do you have a blue stamped # under the insole by the small hole?
For your sake i hope they are not, Im just trying to help you so you can get you $$$ back..

I can't make it out, but there is a hole with a blue marking View media item 483425

You must have missed the bold I added to your post. You called the OP a man and I just thought it was funny since the hand in the pics is wearing bright red nail polish, that's all.
Ah, I am a man. Haha. I'm not home, I had a friend send me pics of the shoes. She sent them to me

Legit fam!
- Correct stamping on insole, my pair is also blue stamping
- Correct black pull tab
- Correct black and bordeaux sock liner
- Perforations are on point
- Correct 23 placement on heels (23 on left shoe is headed up) & (23 on right shoe is headed down)
- Black accents on mountain peaks
- Correct SILVER lace tips
- Tongues look good
- Correct yellow jumpman and color blocking on the outsole
- Correct 3 lace holes on the upper flaps

Legit fam!
- Correct stamping on insole, my pair is also blue stamping
- Correct black pull tab
- Correct black and bordeaux sock liner
- Perforations are on point
- Correct 23 placement on heels (23 on left shoe is headed up) & (23 on right shoe is headed down)
- Black accents on mountain peaks
- Correct SILVER lace tips
- Tongues look good
- Correct yellow jumpman and color blocking on the outsole
- Correct 3 lace holes on the upper flaps
Thanks fam! I know you lced the last pair for me, I just needed to make sure the pair I received was legit! Good look! Now then, about that tear... How much would it cost (rough estimate) to have that repaired?

Last edited:
Thanks fam! I know you lced the last pair for me, I just needed to make sure the pair I received was legit! Good look! Now then, about that tear... How much would it cost (rough estimate) to have that repaired?
For sure fam, just tryna help a fellow nt out. I honestly dont know how much the repair would be, it shouldn't cost to much though.

For sure fam, just tryna help a fellow nt out. I honestly dont know how much the repair would be, it shouldn't cost to much though.
I'll definitely be looking for someone to repair it haha. But I got them for $150. Would you say that's a pretty good deal? ( As you can see, I usually don't buy Jordans, but starting to get into them for the history/significance they hold)

Back
Top Bottom