Legit Check on BHM III - At Least 5 Please

Hello again NT,
I hope everyone is doing well.

I have a pair of BHM IIIs that need to be checked. This shoe particularly weird because they fit like the CDP IIIs and not like the Cement IIIs that came out this year. I would greatly appreciate if at least 5 people send really good feedback. Thank you very much!

On to the pics:

Thanks for the feedback so far! How can you tell they are legit though? They look so different from my White/Cement IIIs

just because they fit differently doesn't mean they're fake... we all don't have the exact same feet

Originally Posted by Resist

just because they fit differently doesn't mean they're fake... we all don't have the exact same feet

That is not what I meant. I meant that my White/Cement IIIs fit different than these. The White/Cement IIIs fit a lot bigger while these feel true to size. I was suspicious about that because the IIIs from this year and a lot of shoes dating back to the White and Red XIIIs have run big. I do understand now that it doesn't matter though and I have piece of mind now that they have been checked for authenticity by the community.
Thanks!

Yea just look at the quality. Jordan brand has slacked with quality but thats usually with general release shoes. The BHM iii was a limited release sneaker so they probably used better quality materials

Originally Posted by tianju

best quality ever made among all IIIs
571152e28ae42b6d593d1ff0f858a7b8d135e96.gif

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by tianju

best quality ever made among all IIIs
571152e28ae42b6d593d1ff0f858a7b8d135e96.gif

LMAO, I'd personally say it may have more detail than the recent retro releases but definitely not better quality than the earlier retros IMO.

yeah quality is best of ANY 3 ive every seen im having a hrd time unloading my stock i think ill just keep it cause i should have traded for space jams wen i had the chance those look legit though

Back
Top Bottom