Legit check on CG XI

can we get a closeup of the carbon fiber? the faux ones usually have really weird looking squares

they look suspect man IMO.. pic of the tag on inside of tongue and production tag please.. Did you get a box with them? if so take pix of that too.. Imma say these are GM replicas. 

Misaligned pods on bottom of heel.

CF look funny to me too..could be the pix maybe.. should be kinda glittery.

heel outsoles are rounded off not pointy.

23 looks stretched should be more of a square shape not a rectangle

jumpman should line up with the middle of the 23

last but not least there is really no yellowing.

get those other pix and we can tell you 100% 

Last edited:
I haven't bought them yet I just asked for pics to put up here before I commit to anything..the seller wanted 200 for them

Looks good to me CF looks legit just think the pic throws it off a little also the 23 on the back looks a little stretched out cause obviously they have been worn. You can tell from the creasing in the PL also the dirty look of the sole and ankle creasing. Also I wish people would quit sayin mis aligned pods. Cause I have RD pairs of 11s that are not aligned perfect. And I have seen RD 11s with jumpman ball not perfectly lined up as well. That's JB QC problems.

And even if they are GM they are still legit. Same materials just unauthorized. IMO. But GM is what the consumer makes of it whether they believe its real or fake.

Last edited:
they look suspect man IMO.. pic of the tag on inside of tongue and production tag please.. Did you get a box with them? if so take pix of that too.. Imma say these are GM replicas. 

Misaligned pods on bottom of heel.

CF look funny to me too..could be the pix maybe.. should be kinda glittery.

heel outsoles are rounded off not pointy.

23 looks stretched should be more of a square shape not a rectangle

jumpman should line up with the middle of the 23

last but not least there is really no yellowing.

get those other pix and we can tell you 100% 
 OP do not worry about Timmy, Every legit check he has ever responded too, he says they are grey market, because he does not know what real carbon fiber looks like. (Timmy see above for real carbon fiber)

Misaligned pods- give it up they are all misaligned NIKE TALK DO NOT JUDGE AN AIR JORDAN XI BY THE FING PODS ON THE BOTTOM THEY ARE ALL OFF A LITTLE BIT.

CARBON LOOKS FUNNY TO Timmy - Carbon is PERFECT since you can not tell you need to stop responding to Legit Checks Timmy until you own a pair you will not know what real carbon looks like.

Heel is rounded once again they all are see pics below TIMMY THIS IS NOT A WAY TO TELL GREY MARKET FROM REAL YOU NEED TO STOP TELLING PEOPLE THIS.

SEE BELOW 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-Releas...0943634?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item5d40500192

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Jo..._s_Shoes&var=410189407902&hash=item19dece9490

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Jo...0862431?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item1e7caeffdf

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Co...9906716?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item338385a81c

TIMMY THOSE SHOES ARE ALL YELLOWING there are a lot more examples but unless the shoe is yellowing Timmy thinks they are grey market

23 is stretched TIMMY IF YOU OWNED A PAIR YOU WOULD KNOW THEY STRETCH OUT WHEN YOU WEAR THEM.  GOD THIS IS GETTING OLD

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-Nike-A...8516676?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3f25e222c4  SEE LEFT SHOE

NO YELLOWING WELL IF YOU LIVE IN COLORADO YOU WILL HAVE VERY LOW HUMIDITY (LIKE LESS THAN 10%) THIS WILL NOT LEAD TO YELLOWING.

IN THREE YEARS TIMMY WILL NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH HIMSELF ALL THE GREY MARKET SHOES WILL HAVE TURNED YELLOW UNLESS YOU LIVE IN LOW HUMIDITY AREA, THEN HE WILL BE CRYING ABOUT JORDAN BRAND QUALITY 

OP THESE SHOES ARE 100% LEGIT. 

bro im really gettin tired of you on here ALWAYS talkin your S*it! Ive been collecting kicks b4 you were more than likely even born you little s*it...

My RD CG pods are not off a little bit! see pic

see pic of my pair thats been worn 25+ times and the 23 does not stretch! what a moron you are.. hahahahaha

THATS NOT CARBON FIBER YOU ******!!!!!!!!! search 3m carbon fiber or just fake carbon fiber in general ITS a thin real CF layer over vinyl!!!!!!!!.. OP Id bet you can bend this shoe heel to toe right? REAL carbon is not as flexible ITS STRONG and will not bend easily. should feel very rigid when you try to flex the shoe..

An i wasnt talkin about the shape or look of it I stated the CF on LEGIT CG 11s have a shimmer to it.. Guess your GMs dont!

EVERY pair of REAL RD 11s I have EVER seen have somewhat of a point to the back.. Stop ridding my d**k grasshoppa! ALL YOU GOT IS GMS ANYWAY and your rep speaks for itself.. go watch cartoons or something!

IF you wear them they will yellow, IDC if you live on the d*mn MOON for gods sake! OP notice how ALL of the kicks he referenced above ARE YELLOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but yours are not..

AND FOR THE 30th time this month!!!  ANYONE that can see will be able to tell YOUR GMs from a real 11s in 20 yrs LONG after they have yellowed bc of ALL of the other flaws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO AWAY already with your BS noob!

MODS please ban this kid from NT bc its evident he has no business here. Maybe you should collect action figures or something kid... I hear the GM GI-JOES are the same materials and all and half the price!!

OP believe what you want...this guy has over 200 posts but only 18 rep...Who has he helped around here? NOTE most of those thumbs up are from his lil GM fan club! dont listen to this idiot...PERIOD
Jordan was still in High School when I was born so I do not know how you could of been collecting kicks since 1981 yea im 32 years old but nice try. 

I would think that by the time it took you to post those 577 post ya got there, you would have figured out the rules by now. You can not call people names im sorry but its against the rules.

Ever hear of YUKU? im a guess no you have not because you are to new to the forum. Nike talk used to run under YUKU software. I have had an account since 2009 with nike talk. I took a two year break from the shoe game now I am back.

So I guess I win the pissin contest since your account opened on 3-25-13 and my new account started 1-23-13 not to mention my old account that started in 2009. Im glad you are so proud of your 577 post. what an expert you must be.  

Now on to your post

You have no clue how carbon fiber is made do you. watch this video it will help you!

"A THIN REAL CF LAYER OVER VINYL" real carbon will not bend no matter what it is put over you are not making since. OP I bet you can not bend these shoes because they are real carbon fiber and Timmy has no idea what REAL CARBON fiber looks like or what he is talking about.

And by shimmer do you mean a camera flash? real carbon fiber is not shinny until you add the resin and hardning agents. because of this you will never have carbon that looks the same some get bubbles that have to be sanded. some do not. If those are really your CG in the pics your carbon fiber has been sanded thats why it looks so weird it is still carbon fiber though just like the shoes in the op pics. Im going to start a thread with that picture just to prove you wrong stand by.

I do not own a pair of grey markets yet, they are on there way. I hope you are ready because they are Breds and I will be asking you to tell me the differences between the gm and the rd i have. 

I have RD pairs I have showed you the receipt in the past. 

Your shoes do not even have a point on them what are you talking about? MY rep speaks for its self you started in MARCH OF THIS YEAR WHAT A VET YOU ARE. I STOPPED WATCHING CARTOONS IN 1989 YOU WERNT EVEN BORN YET WERE YOU?

I do not own a pair of grey markets yet. and you have seen my receipts for my RD PAIR. I have yet to see any of yours maybe you are mad because all of your kicks are grey market and I can walk into my local FL and 9:00 in the morning and by two pair of size 12s for the last 5 years. but hey I live in Kansas no one knows you can sell these shoes for twice the money on ebay that night.

I do not wear my shoes I keep them till the time is right then sell them. Op all of the examples I gave had yellowing because if I did not he would say they are fakes because he has no idea what he is talking about.

You are not going to be able to tell my soon to arrive grey markets breds over my release day breds in a week let alone 20 years.

Op look at all of my post I only post on XI and XIII because that is all I know I do not speak on things I do not know Timmy timmy needs to pick up this trait. 

Timy Timmay funny you would ask the mods to remove me when you are the one not following the rules.

Back
Top Bottom